Chapter thirty seven

"Good morning baby." Cree said to Seven as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Do I smell waffles?" She asked with a smile. He nodded his head as he brought Santana over and placed him in her arms. "I already fed him and got him changed. When you ready to eat come join me and the kids in the kitchen ma." Cree said. "Okay baby I will. I just wanna call Tiana real quick." Seven said. "Ight." He said Before walking out the room. She smiled and kissed Santana before getting her phone off the night stand. As soon as she picked it up she saw she had a message from Devon that read "You gone pay." Seven signed heavily but felt a sense of relief when she realized she no longer had to deal with him.

She called Tiana who picked up after the third ring. "Hey girl. What's up?" Tiana asked. "Girl nothing I'm just getting up. I just wanted to tell you that the results came back last night that Devon isn't Santana's father. Cree is." Seven said. "Oh girl I already know. Y'all announced it to the party last night." Tiana said. "Right we all took some more shots to celebrate." Prince said from the background. "Oh damn. I don't even remember. Matter fact I don't remember anything after that third shot. It's all kinda fuzzy." Seven said. "Aw shit well seven lemme tell you this, you got a ass whooping you need to give out." Prince said.

"You sholl the hell do. That bitch had you soo fucked up. If I could stand up straight I probably woulda knocked her ass out." Tiana said. "Man dream got her ass good. You could tell she been wanting to slap her. I mean we all heard that slap." Prince said laughing as he thought about it. "Wait what y'all talking about?" Seven asked. "Amber! You don't remember her trying to fight you?" Tiana asked. "Hell to the nah I don't! When was this? Why she do that?" Seven asked. "Bitch we don't have a clue we just come in she yelling and shit. You need to talk to Cree he'll tell you all about it." Tiana said. "Oh I'm about to right now." Seven said getting up.

"Yeah cous you go do that. Ima talk to you later me and Prince bouta go get breakfast." Tiana said. "Awnn. The two love birds." Seven said smiling. "Girl bye with allat." Tiana said before hanging up. Seven walked out of her room and into the kitchen. "Good morning mommy." Cj said. "Good morning baby." She said sitting down at the table with Santana. "So have you heard from Devon?" Cree asked setting her plate down in front of her. "Aww bae. You cut my pineapples into little hearts." Seven said smiling at him. "Yeah cause I love you." He said.

"I love you too baby. And yes I did hear from Devon. He sent me a text saying I'm gonna pay but I blocked his little ass. I don't care. I officially don't have to deal with him anymore and I'm glad about it." Seven said. "Me too baby." Cree said sitting down next to her. "So what was up with Amber trying to fight me last night? What all was said?" Seven asked. "Man. I don't know why she did all that bae. She was real pissed like real pissed. I never saw her like that, she was a completely different person." Cree asked. "But why me? I've never been anything but nice to her." Seven said.

"I just think Amber confused. She need to get some help." He said. "Yeah she sure do if she thought it was okay to try me. I heard Dream slapped her." Seven said. "Slapped the shit out of her. I almost felt bad." Cree said. "Yeah well all I know is she better not bring her ass over here again or ima knock her out." Seven said. "You mister fighter now? Okay!" Cree said laughing. "See I knew you be watching the tik toks I send you." Seven said laughing with him. "Man sometimes." He said as he held Bailey. "Daddy can we swim?" Cj asked.

"Didn't we get in the pool yesterday?" Cree asked. Cj nodded his head. "Un un don't do that. If my baby wanna get in the pool then we getting in the pool. Plus Bailey didn't get to yesterday because she was napping." Seven said. "You spoil them too damn much girl." Cree said. "So what's wrong with that?" She asked. "You'll see when they get older and they begging you for shit every five minutes." Cree said. "Oh ima send em straight to you." Seven said smiling. "Mhmm I bet. We can get in the pool in another hour or two. I gotta make a few runs." Cree said.