chapter thirty nine

Three years later
"Santana you really giving mommy a hard time right now. We gonna be late for the wedding if you don't let me put your shoes on." Seven said as she chased him around her bedroom. "I don't wanna go mommy. I wanna take a nap." He said pouting. She picked him up and sat him down on her bed. "Baby I want to take a nap too but don't you want to see tete Dream and Uncle Jorge get married? Your brother and sister are gonna be there and your little cousin Mateo. It's gonna be fun." Seven said as she put on his shoes.

"Can we eat?" He asked. "Yes baby we gonna eat there if we ever make it. Mommy still has to put on her dress so go out there with your tete Loren. She's waiting for you so y'all can head out. I'll see you there be good for your tete." Seven said before kissing him on the head and sending him out the door. She quickly closed it behind him and took off her robe. She was supposed to go and get dressed with the other brides maid but she got caught up getting Santana ready. He was a real handful lately and she was glad that Creation was finally coming home soon after all this time. She definitely needed to help.

They spoked multiple times while he was in jail but things were no where near the same. He wanted Seven to move on so she had done exactly that. She just didn't know how it was gonna feel to see him after everything that went down. Seven put on the soft pink colored dress and the heels that matched before looking at her reflection. She was so happy for Dream and couldn't wait to see her walk down the aisle. She knew she was gonna be cussed out for being late so she quickly grabbed her purse and phone before walking out the door.

Seven parked her car before getting out and checking her phone. She texted Dream back letting her know she was on her way in. "Finally Seven damn. Loren had to go to the bathroom and Santana keep crying saying he don't wanna be with nobody but you." Tiana said as she put him into Seven's arms. "Oh my god. Come here baby what's wrong?" She asked. Santana stopped crying and laid on her chest. "I gotta go Prince wanna see me before the ceremony start. And hurry up and get in there because Dream going off on everybody acting crazy." Tiana said before walking off.

"Santana I told you that you have to stop doing that. You can't just cry when I leave you with some one else." Seven said rubbing his back. "I'm sorry mommy." He said. "Now get down and walk like a big boy. Come on." She said putting him down and grabbing his hand. They walked into the building and started making their way to the back. "What's up Seven. You look cute." Quincy said stopping them and giving her and Santana a hug. "Hey Seven it's been a while." Amalia said from his side. "Hey." Seven replied before walking off. She couldn't believe they had the nerve to show up together.

"Bitch where the hell have you been!" Dream yelled as Seven walked into the room. She gave Santana to Moms on her way in. "I am so sorry. Your nephew was showing his ass this morning and I completely lost track of the time but you look so beautiful I'm gonna cry." Seven said as she admired Dream in her wedding dress. "You don't think it's too much?" Dream asked looking in the mirror. "No it's perfect. Come here Bailey you look so pretty." Seven said picking her up. She was the flower girl. There was a knock on the door. "Alright ladies. Its time." Pops said before sticking his head into the door.

"Okay we're ready. Y'all go head I gotta talk to Seven real fast." Dream said. "Girl what's up? You about to get married our daily gossip can wait." Seven said. "You're definitely gonna hate me for this. But when you walk down the aisle as my bridesmaid, you'll be walking with Creation." Dream said. Seven felt her heart drop. "Wait hold on. Creation is here right now? He's home already?" She asked. "Yeah. He got out this morning. I wanted to tell you earlier but you ended up coming late. Sorry. I know you haven't seen him yet and I didn't want you to just go out there and be surprised." Dream said.

"It's fine. Really Dream it's no big deal this is your day and I'll do anything to make you happy. Plus it will be good to see him. We were gonna have to talk face to face anyways." Seven said. "Okay. Well wish me luck." Dream said. "You nervous girl?" Seven asked. "Bitch hell yes I'm nervous. I can't believe I let Jorge talk me into marrying him. First a baby now this. I'm officially grown up. I'm scared Seven. What if we get married and things still don't work out. I'll kill his Mexican ass." Dream said. Seven laughed. "Girl go out there and marry that man. You're in love and that's something you can't deny. That's all that matters." Seven said as she hugged her.