chapter one

"Whew thank you lord for answering my prayer." Seven said signing in relief as she grabbed a pad from under the sink. "What you talking bout?" Loren asked coming in the bathroom to do her hair. "Huh?" Seven asked. "Bitch you heard me. What prayer?" Loren asked.

"Nothin. I just finally got my period." Seven said. "You finally got your period? And why the fuck you ain't been had it?" Loren asked. "I don't know. I guess it was just a lil late." Seven said. "Mhm. Sounded like you had a lil pregnancy scare. Which shouldn't be the case if you taking them pills." Loren said.

"Bitch please. Not a pregnancy scare. I'm taking them." Seven said brushing her off. "You better be for real because you will be right at ms. lettie down the street house getting that thing removed." Loren said. Seven chuckled. "Girl you are a mess." She said. "Im just playing with you. But for real, make sure you taking those pills alright?" Loren said before walking out.

"Alright." Seven said. "I'm going to my boo house and spending a couple nights. So I won't be home til tuesday. Then don't forget we gotta go to Krissy s twenty first birthday party that night." Loren yelled. "Okay. I'll be ready." Seven said. "Okay i'll see you then. I love you." Loren said. "I love you too." Seven said.

-

"So how bad did your sister go off on you?" Devon asked Seven as she sat in his lap. "Actually not too bad. Loren got the worst part but it's all good. We just gotta be more careful stupid." She said. "Nah. I like the risk." He said. "Of course you do." She said rolling her eyes. "Hey y'all." Seven's best friend Amalia said sitting down.

"Hey. Where's Deja?" Seven asked referring to her other best friend. "Somewhere being fast probably." Amalia said. "As long as she ain't doing something I would do she should be good." Seven said. "Right." Devon said laughing. "Knowing her, she's doing worse." Amalia said.

"Who's doing what?" Deja asked sitting down next to them. "Well hey bitch. I'm doing good and you?" Seven said. "I'm doing amazing. Y'all won't believe what me and Isaiah just did in that locker room." She said. "I honestly don't wanna know." Amalia said. "It was honestly the best six minutes of my life." Deja said. "I bet it was. Come on baby." Seven said getting up.

"Where y'all going?" Deja asked. "Class bitch. Where you need to be at." Amalia said getting her book bag and getting up too. "I'll pass. See y'all later tho." Deja said. "Mhm later." Seven said.

Seven woke up the next morning cramping. She rolled her eyes and crawled out the bed looking for the heating pad. Then she got back in bed and got on her phone. She started calling her sister big sister Tyarra.

"What seven?" Tyarra asked. "If my school call and tell you i'm not there it's because i'm cramping." She said. "Seven yo ass is going to school." Tyarra said. "But my stomach hurt-." "All I know is you better be at that school." Tyarra said hanging up. Seven signed. "Ughh oh my fucking god I hate her." She screamed.

"Just one more." Devon said. Seven kissed him on the lips again and rolled her eyes. "At this point I might as well not go to class how late I am." She said. "You over exaggerating girl." He said squeezing her ass. "That hurts Devon. And my stomach already hurting stop." She said pulling his hand off her. "I barely touched you." He said smacking it this time.

"You act like it's something back there for you to be doing all that to." She said. "It's a lil sum sum back there god damn me." He said. "Barely." She said. "I been putting in that work. You getting thicker I can tell." He said. "Yeah cause she pregnant." John, one of Devons friends said.

"No the fuck she not." Devon said aggressively snatching at her stomach. "That would never happen." Seven said. "I hope not cause yo ass gone be a single mother." Devon said. "Oh hush. Anyways, i'm going somewhere after school so you can't come over." Seven said. "Where the fuck you going?" He asked.