Chapter twenty six

"Y'all are late. And where's my food?" Seven asked as Cree and June walked through the door. They both looked at each other and started laughing. "Damn." Cree said. "Ian even gone fake it to you we forgot all about that." June said. "Are y'all serious?" Seven asked signing loudly. "Do you see either one of us holding food?" June asked. "You know what-." "Baby, baby. Relax. Chill just enjoy the ride." Cree said stepping in. He smiled at her. "Creation what the hell are you even talking about. First you came home two hours late and then to top it off you didn't even bring home my food. My food babe.. And you know that i'm hungry you know how I get and I just really thought that you were gonna walk through that door with those tacos.." Seven said tearing up.

June bust out laughing. "Is you really finna cry over tacos bruh?" He asked. "Fuck you June." She said. "Shut up don't laugh at my baby. Stink i'm sorry you want me to make you some tacos?" Cree asked hugging her. "You'll make it with the sauce they be having too? With extra cheese and some sour cream?" Seven asked looking up at him. "Yeah i'll do it however you want baby. I really am sorry I forgot. I got fucked up today." Cree said. "I can tell that you hit it hard." Seven said. "Baby go lay down." He said laughing. "No I already took a nap with the kids now I wanna be with you." She said squeezing him. "Okay. We can chill tonight just me and you baby." Cree said. "Yesss, can we watch originals?" Seven asked smiling. "Yes we can watch originals baby. Ima go get started on dinner you gone come with me?" Cree asked.

"Are you sure you good to make dinner?" Seven asked. "Are you kidding me? I made some of the best meals on this planet while I was high as a damn kite." Cree said. "Okay well get to cooking." She said smiling. "Wait so where do I play into this whole plan? I wanna eat dinner and watch originals too." June said. "Nigga go home!" Cree said. "Bruh you already know my situation." June said. "It's bout time y'all made up." Cree said. "Bruh she don't want nothing to do with me. You know I been tryna go over there and she ain't let me in." June said. "Bruh. Use your fucking key. I swear you just never use yo brain do you?" Cree asked. "But what if she choke me out again?" June asked. "Then you deserve it." Cree said.

"Seven what you think I should do?" June asked. "I think you should give her some more time before you try to go back. Because if it was me i wouldn't want to hear anything you have to say." Seven said. "But why tho? Y'all act like people don't make mistakes." June said. "If it was yo first time doing it then maybe she would have forgave you. But this was like your twentieth so ion blame her." Cree said. "But this time was different. I didn't want to, I never wanted to hurt Aniya. I don't know I just had to get away. She kept acting like it was something wrong with me and wanting to talk about Prince and my feelings." June said. "She just was tryna make sure you was good." Cree said.

"I don't wanna talk about that shit because it's nothing I can say. He probably gone die and I'm not ready discuss it." June said. "June don't even say no goofy shit like that." Cree said. "Don't act like you ain't been up there to see him. And I talked to moms and pops. He ain't getting better Creation. Everybody walking around like it's gone be ight but it's not." June said. "What does that have to do with you cheating tho?" Seven asked changing the subject. She could tell Cree was getting upset. "I just went with that other bitch cause she wasn't all in my ear tryna talk. She just wanted to fuck and that's what I wanted. Now that i'm saying it out loud I realize how fucked up that was." June said.

"Honestly June i'm disappointed. I expected just a tad bit more from you. But maybe you can make it right. Go buy her some flowers and apologize." Seven said. "She do like shit like that. I think her favorites are pink Chrysanthemums. Ima go do that." June said getting up. "Good." Seven said. She looked down at the table and seen Cree's phone was ringing. "Babe your phone." She said picking it up. "It's Jorge." She added. He was in the kitchen getting out the food he was gonna need. "You can answer it. Put it on speaker." He said. Seven did as told. "Hello." Cree said. "Cree come to my house now. Something happened to the girls." Jorge said. Cree stopped what he was doing. He walked over to Seven and grabbed the phone out her hand. "What you mean? What happened?" He asked.