chapter eight

"So you gone call me tonight?" Harmony asked smiling. Her and Quincy had snuck back off to the den while everybody was eating. "Yeah. Ima call you as soon as I get home ma." He said smirking. He was so slick with his words and she was falling for it. "Mhmm. You better call me for real." Harmony said. She didn't have time for nobody's son tryna play with her. "Ima call you. I swear." Quincy said looking her in the eyes. Harmony looked away because she couldn't handle eye contact.

"I think we should go back now before they come looking for us." She said. "Nooo. Nobody is looking for us." Quincy said. "Stay just five more minutes." He said kissing her cheek. "Quincy if one of my brothers find us in here they gone start shooting." Harmony said. "Okay and Ima shoot back." Quincy said. Harmony rolled her eyes and laughed. "Come on." She said standing up. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up off the couch.

"Okay ima go and then you come in like twenty seconds." Harmony said pulling him towards the door. "Harmony. Nobody is paying attention to us." Quincy said laughing. "You laughing now but i'm serious my brothers are crazy." Harmony said. "They seem coo to me." Quincy said shrugging. "Yeah because you don't know them like I do." Harmony said. "Okay well introduce us." Quincy said. "Hell no Quincy are you dumb?" Harmony asked. "What better time than now?" He asked.

"You don't even know if you like me for real." Harmony said. Quincy signed. "I can see now that you gone be a handful." He said shaking his head. "And I do like you Harmony. For real." He added. "Mhmm." Harmony said. Dream and Chloe always told her not to believe anything a nigga told her because all they do is lie. She wanted to believe Quincy because she liked him, a lot. So she would just make sure to keep a guard up.

"Okay come on. And try not to look suspicious." Harmony said pulling him towards the door. "Wait." Quincy said. "Whattt?" Harmony asked. Quincy pulling her face into a kiss. He started sliding his hands to her ass. Harmony pulled away. "You ain't slick." She said smiling before walking out the door. When she was up the steps Quincy broke into a dance. "Hellll yeahhhhhh." He said to himself. He knew he had to keep this one. It was something about Harmony. Of course she was beautiful but this was different. Look all he knew was she made his heart feel funny and he didn't know if he liked it or not.

"There you are. Moms and dad left cause you was taking so long but Me and dream gone take you home." Chloe said with a smile. "Thanks." Harmony said. "So. Where were you. Better yet, what were you doing?" Dream asked. "I was in the bathroom." Harmony said. "For a hour?" Chloe asked. "It was not a hour." Harmony said rolling her eyes. "And plus you know I had a upset stomach so yea." She added. Quincy walked right past them smiling from ear to ear. Harmony specially said don't be suspicious and here he was being exactly that.

Chloe and Dream looked at each other, then Harmony. "And what was he smiling like that for?" Dream asked. "I was finna say the same thing." Chloe said. "How am I suppose to know?" Harmony said shrugging. "You're blushing." Dream said. "You only blush when you're nervous, or hiding something. So spill it bitch." She added. "Nothing. Now leave me alone." Harmony said. "Oh okay be like that. And by the way Creation and June are looking for you too." Dream said.

Harmony signed. She walked back into the dining room where everyone was. "Sis. You didn't even come speak." June said. "I did." Harmony said. Or at least she thought she did. She grabbed Cj who was falling asleep on his shoulder. "You didn't but it's all good. Aye you tryna make some money?" June asked. "Of course." Harmony answered. "Alright. My sugar momma came to me and told me that her daughter got beat up so i'm like 'oh shit. how old is she?' and shit she told me she around yo age." June said. "And what does that have to do with me?" Harmony asked.