Chapter thirty one

"Just chill out Creation. We gone find him." June said. "I can't chill out bruh I'm heated. Why the fuck would somebody take my baby?" Cree yelled. "I don't know but they gone die. Don't worry." June said putting his hand on his shoulder. "If we don't find him then it's my fault. I shouldn't have never left them." Cree said. "We gone find him. Come on." June said as they got into his truck. "I don't even know who it was bruh. It could have been anybody." Cree said trying to think. "What about that nigga Devon. What if he all of a sudden want Santana now or some?" June asked.

"I swear to god if that nigga got him I'm shooting his ass I don't care Seven just gone have to be mad at me." Cree said. "We'll go there first just try to calm down." June said. "I can't calm down June. Just the thought of sum happening to the baby." Cree said. "Look if it's Devon he ain't gone hurt him or nothing." June said. "Ight but what if it's not him?" Cree asked. "Who else would it be?" June said. "I don't fucking know." Cree said. "Let's just check out Devon crib and see if he there first before you start worrying. Ight?" June said.

"Ight bruh." Cree said. "Aye man guess what. I almost forgot to tell you this shit." June said trying to take his mind off things. "What?" Cree asked. "You won't believe who Jorge sneaky link is." June said. "You know her?" Cree asked. "Hell yeah. You do too." June said. "I do? Who?" Cree asked. "It's Dream bruh. They fucking around. I caught her over there a few hours ago." June said. Cree looked over at him. "Stop fucking lying." He said. "Nigga on everything. They didn't deny it either." June said. "So what you telling me is that nigga got our sister pregnant?" Cree asked. "Wait what?"June asked in confusion.

"Jorge ain't got no sneaky link. He told me he in a relationship with his baby momma and that he really fucking with her and taking her serious. So connect the dots nigga." Cree said. "Dream ain't pregnant bruh." June said. "How the fuck would we know? That's some crazy ass shit." Cree said shaking his head as he thought about it. "Bruh it's no way." June said. "That mean she been fucking this nigga for a while now and we been inviting him to family dinners and shit and they ain't say nothing about it. And Chloe ain't real either cause I know she know. Maybe even moms too. They all been acting fucking weird lately." Cree said.

"Well I say we confront them bout the shit." June said. "Nah. I wanna see how long they plan on lying about it." Cree said. "I can't believe that bruh. I was sure Dream was still fucking with her ex nigga." June said. "Ion even know what to say about all this. But what I do know is they wrong for lying about it." Cree said. "The fact that Dream would lie to me and you out of all people is what blows my mind. Wow just wow." June said. "Ian that surprised. You know she got that lying shit from you." Cree said. "Whatever this ain't about me nigga. Is this it?" June asked pulling up to a house. "Yeah. This it." Cree said taking off his seat belt.

"Ight let's go." June said. "Nah, I got this." Cree said. "You sure?" June asked. "Yeah this gone be quick." Cree said opening his door. "Igh just holla if you need me." June said as Cree walked towards the house. He started banging loudly on the door before it quickly flew open. "The fuck you doing banging on my door like that? My moms in there sleeping." Devon said. "Nigga I don't give a fuck. Is my son in there?" Cree asked. "This ain't gone be a repeat of last time." Devon said pulling up his shirt to reveal his strap. "Nigga that shit don't scare me. Now like I said is my son in there?" Cree asked.

"Hold on. You telling me Seven had the baby and ain't nobody called me or told me shit?"Devon asked in disbelief. "So he ain't here?" Cree said. "Nigga fuck nah. I didn't even know he was born. If he not with Seven then where the fuck he at?" Devon asked. Cree paused for a moment before turning to walk away. "Aye answer my question. Where my son at?" Devon asked. "He ain't yo son nigga. You lost the privilege to call him that shit a long time ago. So don't worry about him ima handle it." Cree said. "Nah. I'm coming." Devon said. "The fuck you ain't." Cree said. "I just wanna see that he okay." Devon said.