chapter twenty two

"Cree we need to shake now." Ace said wrapping his arm around him. "No. Not yet I gotta finish this." Cree said trying to back away. "Cree it's finished. We got everybody out they good. Yo stupid ass gone bleed out if we don't leave right now." Ace said pulling him back. "If I don't kill him then it was all for nothing. Just let me go I can do it." Cree said breathing heavily. He was shot twice in his stomach, once in his chest and once in his leg, but was determined to reach Fernando. "Just help me get there bro." He said. Ace smacked his teeth and looked him up and down. "I can't do that man." he said before pulling him in by his neck . He started applying pressure and Cree quickly passed out. Ace picked him up, threw him across his shoulder and ran out the back of the building.

One hour before

"Who the fuck are you?" A man yelled pointing his gun at Angel as he walked through the front door. "Excuse me? Who the fuck are you? I'm well known in these streets you better put some respect on my damn name." Angel said before he started letting off shots. The man fell to the ground as June and Kacey walked in. "The fuck everybody at?" Angel asked looking around at the empty front room. June shrugged. "Ion know. It's usually atleast three or four dudes up in here." he said. "Maybe they downstairs, at the strip club." Kacey said. "Maybe. Ima go check the kitchen and y'all go check that bathroom and them rooms down the hall." June said. "Nah y'all two stay together, i'll go check the kitchen." Angel said before walking off.

"That nigga really think he iron man or something." Kacey said shaking his head. "Shit he bout is. You know he got that bullet in his head." June said. "Dude." Kacey said laughing. "I'm for real." June said. "See this why I can't come with you cause you be playing and shit." Kacey said. "Okay i'm done. I won't say no more funny shit til we leave." June said. "Yeah ight." Kacey said. They heard the toilet flush and looked at each other. "So he didn't just hear them gunshots? Buddy is tripping." June said shaking his head. He pointed his gun at the door waiting for it to open. A few moments passed and it flew open. A woman stumbled out and fell on the floor. "Shit." She said trying to get to her feet.

When she seen June and Kacey pointing their guns at her she paused. "Don't move, or i'll shoot you." Kacey said. "God. I knew I shouldn't have came to this party. Why do I feel like this?" She asked backing away and hyperventilating. She started looking around and touching the air. She jumped at the sound of gun shots coming from the other room. June made a funny face. "The fuck is she on?" He asked. "Shid how im supposed know. You been drinking?" Kacey asked. "I had one drink." She said. "Nah you had more than that. Don't you lie." June said. "She ain't. They drugged her. Look at her eyes." Kacey said. "I can fight my way out of this." The woman said putting her fist up. "We not gone hurt you, calm down. What's your name?" June asked. "I'm Raina." She said.

Ace walked over to them holding his arm. "Tell me why this hoe ass nigga just shot me. Shit stings like a fucking bitch. Who is this?" He asked looking over at the girl. "Somebody that's at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kacey take her out to the front with Rich and have him put her in one of the vans." June said. "Ight. Come on." Kacey said grabbing the woman's hand. "You good?" June asked looking at Angel who was holding his arm. "Yeah i'm straight. Just a flesh wound." Angel said. "Igh cool. Was it anybody else over there?" June asked. "Nah nigga I killed em all." Angel said. "Of course you did. You know what I think therapy would do you some good." June said. "Nah. Aint finna pay nobody to tell me I got mommy and daddy issues. I already know that shit and i'm living with it." Angel said with a shrug. June laughed. A few moments passed and Kacey walked back into the house. "Alright, let's move." June said.

"How the fuck are we gone do what we need to do with all these damn people in the way?" Jorge asked looking around. They snuck through one of the back entries and were now in the club. "I didn't think it would be this crowded. You see Fernando anywhere?" Cree asked. "Nah man." Jorge said. "Keep an eye out. For now, We need to spread out and take down all the security guards. Once we finish doing that, we gotta go through that door up front and head down that hall so we can get the girls." Cree said. "Alright cool. Kill the guards help the girls. Sounds easy to me." Ace said. "Let's do this quickly. Once they hear gunshots they might try to move everybody out. And be on the look out for that bitch ass nigga Fernando. Whatever y'all do, don't let him get away." Cree said. "Ight cool." Rico said. He was one of the people that came with Ace and Angel, their right hand man.