chapter twenty five

"What's up ladies. What y'all doing?" Jorge asked walking into the living room. Amber and Anastasia were sitting on the couch talking. "We're planning Carly's surprise birthday party. You're paying." Anastasia said. "Oh okay. I didn't know her birthday was coming up." Jorge said. "Well we don't know when it is so we picked a random day and we're just gonna surprise her. It's not like she'll know so. I think she's gonna love it." Anastasia said. "Mm. So you never were able to get any info from the hospital?" Jorge asked looking over at Amber. "No. They never got back to us." Anastasia said. "That's weird. Maybe we should go up there and see what's up." Jorge said. "I don't think that would be necessary." Amber said.

"Oh now you wanna speak to me? Hello to you too." Jorge said. "I don't mess with you Jorge." She said mugging him. He let out a small laugh. "So you still mad?" He asked. "No i'm not mad at all i'm just gonna pretend you don't exist. Just how you did me when you got some random girl pregnant." Amber said. "First of all listen to what you just said. I didn't even know you when that happened so technically you didn't exist. Also, Dream isn't just a random girl. And Amber I told you that me and you never-." "Jorge, don't do that." Anastasia said cutting him off. He put his arms up in confusion. "What?" He asked. Amber got up and walked out the living room. "She weird man." Jorge said shaking his head. "You didn't have to say all of that. You know that girl is sensitive." Anastasia said.

"She came at me like that." Jorge said. "She just wanted to get your attention. Why do you have to be like that with her?" Anastasia asked. "I got to. Because when I was nice to her she got the wrong idea and I don't want that happening again. I care about her but not like that." Jorge said. "Well maybe you should try telling her that." She said. "I did. She cried." He said. "Maybe try telling her in a gentler way." Anastasia said. "Whatever. I'll deal with it another time. Dream is about to come over." Jorge said. "Over here?" She asked. "Yeah." He said. "And you think that's a good idea? What if Amber comes out her room?" Anastasia asked. "This is my house." Jorge said. She crossed her arms. "Just be considerate of her feelings for once." She said.

There was a knock on the front door. "Aight fine." He said. He went to open the door and Dream walked in. "Hi." She said with a smile. "What's up beautiful. You remember my friend Anastasia." Jorge said. "Mhm." Dream said looking her up and down. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Go where? I thought we were gonna chill here." Dream said. "We were but I changed my mind. I wanna take you somewhere else." He said. "Well that's cool. Let me just use the bathroom really quick." Dream said before walking off. Anastasia looked at Jorge. "What?" He said. "Well I can see why you like her so much. She's freaking gorgeous." She said. "Yeah she is isn't she? Would you believe me if I told you here and Cree were siblings?" Jorge asked.

Anastasia's mouth dropped. "What??" She said. "Yeah man that's his older sister. Of course I didn't know but I don't think he gone care about that. I think he might be a little upset with me when he finds out." Jorge said. "A little? You got his sister pregnant and now you're hiding it from him." Anastasia said. "Only because Dream says we should wait a while. Their family has a lot on their plate right now and adding this would just cause more problems so we're gonna tell them later on." Jorge said. "So let me get this straight. You went to dinner with Cree's whole family and none of them knew that Dream is having your baby." Anastasia said. "Yeah basically." Jorge said. "That's gonna be a funny story to tell the kids I guess." She said. He started laughing.

Amber walked out of her room wearing a red mini dress with a pair of Jimmy choos. She had a bottle of hennessy in her right hand. "Let's go out." She said putting her hands on her hips. "Right now? It's barely one o'clock maybe we should wait til later." Anastasia said. "No I need to get drunk. Come on please." Amber said. "You sure you not already there?" Anastasia asked. Amber laughed. "Well okay then. I'll go see if Selena wants to come. She got home from her trip last night and maybe she's up for some more fun." Anastasia said getting up. "Alright." Amber said as she watched her walk off. "So you get drunk now?" Jorge asked. "I told you I wasn't a little girl anymore." Amber said. She walked over to the mini bar and poured herself another shot. "That's something a little girl would say and you're underage so what you talking bout?" Jorge asked. "Can you just not talk to me and I won't talk to you?" Amber asked taking the shot. "If that's really what you want I can do that." Jorge said.