chapter twelve

"Hi." Aniya said into the phone. June sat on the other side of her with a glass separating the two of them. "What's up with it girl." He said. "I miss you so much. I was trying to get ahold of you." Aniya said. "It's only been a couple days. You don't miss me." June said waving Aniya off. She signed. "Whatever you say. Matter fact you know what Im mad at you. You promised me that you wouldn't do this to me." She said.

June signed. "What am I doing to you Aniya? Don't start this dramatic shit." He said. "I'm not being dramatic. I told you that I didn't want you in and out of jail anymore and you said okay and you promised but now you're here." Aniya said getting teary eyed. "Are you serious right now." June said looking at her like she was crazy. "I'm serious June." Aniya said. "This is ridiculous. You doing too much ima be out soon." He said.

"You sure? Cause that's not what I heard." Aniya said. "Okay believe what you want." June said. "Maybe I should just go." Aniya said. "Yea leave. I won't be surprised, every bitch leave when shit get hard." June said. Aniya paused. "I'm not gonna leave you June. I just don't wanna have to do this with you. For us to be together you have to be out here with me." Aniya said. "Okay and I'm trying. I just need you to wait on me." June said.

Aniya was quiet. "Please baby. You know I got you girl just give me some time." He said. She signed before saying "Okay. I'll wait for you."
June smiled. "This why I rock with you." He said. Aniya gave him a small smile back. She knew she told him she wanted to take things slow but a part of her was still hoping he would tell her he loved her. "I know you can't stay long. So talk to me. What's been going on with you." June said breaking her out her thought.

-

"Baby the movie starts at six forty five we really don't have time for this." Seven said. "Okay I'll get sum small. You got any suggestions baby?" Cree asked. They stopped at his tattoo mans house because Cree was feening for some new ink. "You know that song that go "If you love me get it tatted." Seven said smiling. Cree laughed and looked at Cj. "What you think? Should daddy get Seven name tatted?" Cree asked. Cj shook his head yes and smiled.

"Alright. I'll do it." Cree said. "Bae I was just playing. You don't have to get my name because tattoos are permanent." Seven said. Cree looked at her funny. "I know that. You tryna say you gone leave me in tha future or sum?" He asked. "Of course not. I don't know. Do what you want." Seven said. She wouldn't too much mind having her name somewhere on his body. But she didn't want him to do it if he didn't want to. "I'll get Santana." Cree said.

"Cree.." Seven said. She felt her heart stop for some reason. "What? I got Cj tatted so why not?" Cree asked. Seven put her hand on her chest. "Don't start." He said. "You would really do that bae?" She asked feeling herself about to cry. Cree leaned down and kissed her belly, then pecked her on the lips. "I love y'all. You know that." He said. He sat down in the chair and told the tattoo man what he wanted.

"Does it hurts daddy?" Cj asked looking at the needle go in and out of his skin. "Nah it don't hurt. When you turn fifteen you can get your first tat." Cree said smiling. "Really??" Cj asked. "Yeah. What you think Seven?" Cree asked. "If you can handle the pain go for it baby." She said. "When you have Santana you gotta get yo first tat bae." Cree said. "Oh no I don't do needles." Seven said. "Oh really? So what you gone do when you have the baby and they stick that thick ass epidural needle in yo back?" Cree asked.

Seven mouth dropped. "Swear?" She said. "Mamas you got so much to learn." He said shaking his head. "No but what you mean when you say in my back? And how thick is the needle?" She asked getting worried. "Baby it's okay ima be right there with you." Cree said. "But I'm scared of needles bae." Seven said. "Like really really scared. I don't know if I can do it." She added. "Oh okay. Have him natural then." Cree said. "Are you dumb? That's definitely not a option." She said.