Chapter forty four

"We ain't come all this way for small talk. Tell us what the fuck went down and why we got word yall been dead for almost a year?" Cree asked. "Nigga you was in jail. It wasn't shit you could do to help no ways." Angel said. "Yeah well I got a feeling shit was popping off long before then." Cree said. "And if it was? Why would we drag you three into some shit that didn't concern you at all?" Ace asked stepping in. He couldn't believe they had found the two of them so easily. "Nigga when we needed y'all help y'all came through for us, what the fuck make you think we wasn't gone do the same?" June asked. "We knew you would have. Just ain't want you to get hurt." Angel said. "What's with all this secrecy? We didn't come here for no bullshit answers." Kacey said. "Nigga we ain't obligated to tell y'all shit." Ace reminded him.

"Ian say y'all was. But if you still here hiding out obviously the threat still there. So, the question is who and how many people we dealing with?" Kacey asked. "It ain't no point to lie about the shit nomo. They older now they might be able to help." Angel said. Ace shot him a look. "He right. Why the fuck you acting like we pussy or something? We wanna help y'all out this jam we want y'all to come home. I know yo kids missing you nigga what you planned on running forever?" Cree asked. "They get hurt it's on you." Ace said looking towards Angel. "It's our brother. Andre." Angel said. "Thought that nigga was dead. You told me that years ago." June said. "I thought he was. Til he started sending us hints that he wasn't. It wasn't until he sent one of his men after us personally that we knew for sure. That's why we left the club in such a hurry. He knew we owned it." Angel said.

"What's his static with y'all?" Cree asked out of curiosity. "Nigga we been beefing with that nigga ever since we got in the game. Every time we tried to build some shit up, he'd come in and take it. Every single fucking time. Til we got enough power to stop that shit ourselves. We thought he had been dealt with but we was wrong." Ace said. "So take him out. The fuck is so hard about it?" Kacey asked. "You dumb ass nigga if it was that easy we'd have done it years ago. He like a fucking ghost. You never see his ass but he always there always making moves and sending people to do his dirty work. Had we involved y'all you'd all be dead right now and that includes your families too. We ain't want that for y'all. Disappearing wasn't enough. We had to be dead for him to leave us alone. But I'm thinking he on to us now." Ace said.

"You say he know yall own the club?" Cree asked. They both nodded. Cree looked over at June and Kacey. "Why?" Angel asked. "Last few months we been getting lit the fuck up. Girls that work for us going missing turning up dead and now we can barely get through a night without somebody getting shot. Any chance he involved?" June asked. They had no leads on who had been doing any of this and he was starting to think it wasn't anyone they knew. "Y'all been able to catch anyone doing this shit?" Angel asked. They shook their heads no. "Fuck. It's him alright. He wanna lure us out but ion need y'all to be stupid and retaliate to none of that. Shut the club down completely. It's only a matter time before one of y'all targeted." Ace said. "How can we track down yo brother and get rid of him, for good this time?" Cree asked.

"That nigga is completely off the grid. We ain't ever been able to track him down we ain't even laid eyes on him in over five years." Angel said. "Then we need to get somebody who work for them and make them talk. Y'all need to come back to the A if we can figure out who targeting the club, they might be able to lead us right to em." June said. "You know how much danger that would put y'all in?" Angel asked. Their conversation was interrupted with Gerald walking into the room. "Don't stop on my account." He said signaling for them to continue talking. "We ain't scared of no heat. We just want y'all niggas to get out this bullshit. I brought you into some bullshit before it's only right y'all return the favor." Cree said. "Nigga we got y'all into too much shit in the past alone. The one thing we wanna keep y'all away from and you being fucking hardheaded." Ace said.