Chapter thirty two

"So if I put my baby in that crib it's not gone fall apart?" Seven asked eyeing Laron as she held Santana in her arms. He had been sleeping in the bed with her since they got out the hospital but now they had the crib ready for him. "Don't you think we tested it out before we told you it was ready." Laron said. "Right. We know what the hell we doing." Quincy said. "Okay. Ima trust y'all but this shit better not break." Seven said as she laid Santana down in the crib they put together. "See. It's perfect." Quincy said crossing his arms with a smile. "Okay fine yeah it is. Thank y'all so much for putting it together for him." She said.

Laron and Quincy looked at each other and smiled before the both of them started hugging Seven. "Really?" She said smiling. "We just want you to know we love you." Laron said. "Right, So hug us back now!" Quincy said. Seven wrapped her arm around the both of them. "Ight I get it y'all." She said laughing as they pulled away. "Aye we bout to go out to eat somewhere for lunch. Come with us I know you hungry." Laron said. "You know I gotta stay here with my baby." Seven said sitting down on her bed. "Nah Loren and Tyarra in the other room, they'll come in here and watch em while we gone." Quincy said.

"Nah it's cool I'll just stay home with him and y'all could bring me something back. Cause we all know Tyarra don't even know how to properly change his diaper and Loren gone have my baby all over tik tok so it really would just be best for me to stay." Seven said looking into Santana's crib. "Alright whatever you say. I'll call you and let you know what's up with the menu." Laron said. "Okay thanks. Hurry up tho I'm starving." Seven said. "Ight we out." Quincy said as the two of them left the room. She got up to close the door behind them, then grabbed her some clothes so she could take a shower.

Just as she was about to go into her bathroom her phone started to ring. Seven went back into her room and grabbed it off her bed before it could wake Santana up. It was Creation and she quickly answered. "Hello?" He said. "Hi baby." Seven said with a smile. "What's up mamas what you doing?" He asked. "Well I was just about to get into the shower then call you. What you and the kids up to?" Seven asked. "Nothing. Me and Bailey on the couch chilling and Cj watching one of his lil shows on the tv." Cree said. "I miss them." Seven said.

"They miss you too. I was thinking you and Santana could come spend the night with us. Cj been saying how much he wanna see you, and this damn monkey of yours driving me nuts. He been fighting Cj and he slapped me the other day. We really do need to talk about putting him down cause I'm getting tired of this." Cree said. "Creation. How could you even say that? He's apart of our family." Seven said holding her chest. He bust out laughing. "Damn you probably thought I was for real. I'm sorry bae." Cree said. "You really gets on my nerves. Me, Cj and Milo gone jump you when I get over there." She said. "So you coming?" He asked. "Yeah me and Santana gone come. I'll pack our bags when I wake up from my nap." Seven said.

"Alright cool. And when you come over ima cook dinner for us, whatever you want baby. Then I'll run you a hot bubble bath and while you relax in there I'll put the kids down for bed. Then when you get out we can watch originals or charmed and cuddle til we fall asleep." Cree said. "That sounds amazing Creation. This last week has been crazy and spending the night with you would just make everything better." Seven said. "I'm glad I can help baby. Call me whenever you wake up from yo nap so I can come get y'all." Cree said. "Alright I will. I love you." Seven said. "I love you too baby, bye." Cree said before hanging up.

-

"Ms. Williams you do realize that you should be in a federal prison right now? Or maybe even a mental institution? I had to pull a lot of strings to keep you from being arrested for trespassing, child endangerment, kidnapping, and attempted murder." Kyle said. "I didn't even do all of that you're over exaggerating." She said. "Really Ms. Williams?" He asked. "Okay just hear me out tho Kyle, I showed Creation that I wasn't playing. Now he's going to take me serious and that was the plan right." Krissy asked. "Wrong. You were supposed to serve him with the papers and walk away. Not kidnap his new born child. What the hell is wrong with you? That's not how I do things." Kyle said.