chapter twenty

"Creation Mckenzie. I can't fucking believe it." Angel said. "In the flesh man." Cree said. "Nigga where the fuck you been? Ian seen or heard from you in years. A nigga missed you." Angel said shaking his hand and pulling him into a hug. "Man life been busy. I been ducked off stacking my paper up and shit you know. Where my boy Ace at?" Cree asked. "He around here somewhere. I'm sure he'll pop in soon." Angel said with a laugh. "I see y'all got a bigger building. This shit nice." Cree said looking around. A few years ago they was trapping out of a small house in the hood. Now they had a ware house. "Well we bringing in more money now. You know how that shit go man." Angel said. "Fasho." Cree said. "So what brings you by man? I know yo ass need something." Angel said.

"I den got me June and Kacey into some shit, now I need to get us out of it." Cree said. "Some things never change." Angel said laughing. "Yeah man I know." Cree said. "Tell me what happened lil dude. We might be able to help." Angel said. "It's a long ass story man. I was doing business with this man named Fernando but he was a shady ass mother fucker. I ended up killing a hand full of his friends and stealing something from him. Let's just say he wasn't happy about it." Cree said. "Hold up. When the fuck you start stealing nigga?" Angel asked laughing. "It's complicated man. He thinks i'm dead for now but i'm going back tomorrow to help June, Kacey and my homey Jorge finish them niggas off. Problem is, its a whole lot of em. I was hoping you and some of the boys could come with me." Cree said. Angel shook his head.

"Man I told you a long time ago don't be messing with them Mexicans. But like I said some things never change. You never listened to me back then why would you start now." He said with a laugh. "You know i'm hard headed." Cree said with a shrug. "Yeah you are. But you like a little brother to me. I practically raised you and June. Taught y'all damn near everything y'all know. So why wouldn't I help you out with this?" Angel said. Cree nodded his head. "Listen you got me on yo side. You my boy I love you like family. But Ace on the other hand. Ion know if he ever got over all that shit that went down." Angel said. "What? The fact that I got his girl pregnant or the fact that me and June left the gang?" Cree asked. "Im gone go with both." Angel said.

"Man. That's old as fuck. For one Krissy was the one that told me she wasn't with him. She came to me on that freaky shit and one thing led to another. Plus i'm not even with her ass no more. And me and June leaving? We had to. Shit was getting outta hand I didn't wanna go back to jail, neither did he." Cree said. "I can understand that. This life definitely ain't for every body. I told you when we met that when you was in, you was in for life. That's why I knew one day you would come back. Regardless of the fact that you and June wanted out. I loved y'all so I convinced Ace to let y'all leave. He didn't like it but y'all paid y'all price so he let it go. I'm just eager to see how he will react to seeing you after all these years." Angel said.

The door flew open and Ace walked in. "Aw shit. What do we have here?" He asked closing the door behind him. "Just the man we wanted to see." Angel said. "Damn Cree. Get yo ass up out that chair and come give me a hug nigga." Ace said putting his arms out. Cree got out his seat and walked over to him. "Long time no see man." Ace said wrapping his hands around him. "I take it you ain mad at me no more." Cree said. "Mad? Man come on that shit was what? Two three years ago. What I look like holding a grudge?" Ace asked. "I mean you are known for doing that." Cree said with a laugh. "Nah man. I'm over that shit. I'm glad to see you again. What you doing here man what yo lil ass need?" Ace asked.

"He want us to go with him to Mexico. Say he got beef with a lot of niggas down there and he need our help." Angel said. "Hm. Is that right?" Ace asked. Cree nodded his head. "Well that sounds like fun to me. I haven't killed nobody all day. What we waiting for?" Ace asked. "The flight leaves tomorrow." Cree said. "Alright. And oh just one more thing lil bro. If you want our help, you gone have to prove to me that you one of us again." Ace said with a smirk. "How you want me to do that bruh?" Cree asked knowing he was about to chose some outta pocket shit. "I'm not gone make you go through getting jumped in again. You barely survived that shit the first time. But, There is something else I got in mind." Ace said with a evil look on his face.