chapter fifteen

"Nigga what yo ass doing here?" Cree asked as June walked into his kitchen. "Aniya at work and I'm bored. What's up Cj." June said sitting down at the table. "Wats up." Cj said crossing his arms. "Lil gangsta." June said. "Ouu you cooked?" He asked. He smelt something sweet. "Yeah nigga. I made some French toast and brown sugar oatmeal. You want some?" Cree said. "Nigga hell yeah I want some. Ian had oatmeal since we was living worh moms and pops." June said. He got up and washed his hands before fixing his food. "Daddy." Cj said.

"Yeah?" Cree asked looking at him. "I miss Seven." Cj said. There was a moment of silence. "The number?" Cree said. "No daddy Seven."Cj said. "Who is that?" Cree asked. Cj laughed. "That's your girl friend daddy." He said. "No it's not. I don't know who or what you talking bout." Cree said as he ate his food. "Seven daddy. That's Mommy." Cj said with a smile. June raised his eyebrows and looked at Cree. "No that's not. Seven doesn't exist. She's gone okay?" Cree said. "No. Ion want her to go." Cj said making a sad face and pouting. "Well I didn't either. Daddy had to suck that shit up so you do too ight?" Cree said.

"So you still ain't talked it out with her?" June asked. in disbelief. "Nope." Cree said. "Why bra? You need to stop holding grudges." June said. "I'm not holding no grudges. Im just not I'm finna chase her. When have you eva known me for chasing a bitch?" Cree asked drinking his orange juice. "You gotta be the bigger person bra." June said. "Nigga.. Fuck no." Cree said. "Dude. You just heard yo son call her mommy, Then you got her son name tatted on yo arm. That mean some if you ask me. You got a family nigga and I feel like that's worth fighting for." June said.

"Bruh. Who the fuck is you and what did you do with my big brother?" Cree asked. June was on some other shit, he wasn't sounding like himself. "Nigga listen to what I'm saying." He said. "I hear you bruh." Cree said. "But is you listening tho?" June asked. "No. I don't listen to bull shit. You know that." Cree said. "Alright man. I tried to help yo ass." June said. "Ion need no help. I'm done with bitches." Cree said. "Nigga what you mean? You gay?" June asked. Cree smacked his teeth. "Nigga you know what the fuck I mean." He said.

"What you doing today bra?" June asked changing the subject. He started eating his food and was instantly in heaven. "Shit I was gone spend the day with Cj since we leaving tomorrow. Ima miss my lil nigga." Cree said. "Me too. Ima come with y'all." June said putting some syrup on his French toast. "Ight cool with me. I'm finna get me another bowl of oatmeal. Cj you want some more?" Cree asked. Cj nodded his head yes and Cree grabbed his bowl. "I got a question nigga." June said looking up. "What now bruh?" Cree said. "Okay actually two. The first one is what the fuck is this white shit? It's good as hell." June said eating a piece of French toast.

"Nigga that's powdered sugar." Cree said. "This shit is fire as fuck bro I'm finna start coming over here more. And my second question is why the fuck yo ass ain't in somebody restaurant? Bro you could be a five star chef or sum but you still selling dope with my ass." June said. "Nigga." Cree said. "Being a chef don't bring in millions do it?" He asked. "Nigga it could." June said. "Nah bruh I couldn't do that shit." Cree said. "I think you could. Aye we could open up a family restaurant. Have you, pops and moms in that bitch whipping it up." June said smiling. "Nigga maybe in the future. But for now we got other shit to worry about." Cree said.

"You right. Man I can't believe I'm bringing Aniya with us. That girl really got me hooked." June said. "On me you sprung as hell. That's crazy." Cree said. "Nigga ian sprung. Aniya just cool as fuck and for some reason I'm just noticing. She get on my nerves and shit but that's my baby. And she moving in with me when we come back." June said. "Aw shit that's crazy. I'm proud of yo ass. Finally growing up." Cree said. "Nigga that could be you if you and Seven would just get y'all shit together." June said. "Dude don't say her name in this house hold no more. I said she don't exist." Cree said.