Chapter thirty five

Seven woke up to her phone ringing. It was Amalia. "Girl what you doing calling me so early? You know I be sleep." Seven said. "Girl get the hell up it's ten in the morning. I need you to find that video of me you took at your birthday party last year. With me and Quincy." Amalia said. "Bitch you waking me up to find a video of y'all I took hellas ago? You know how many pictures I have from that night, it'll take forever that's why I haven't been through it yet." Seven said. "Please I'm trying to see the shoes I wore with that dress. It's important." Amalia said. "Okay fine hold up." Seven said sitting up. She went to her camera roll and started scrolling all the way up to her last birthday.

A few moments passed before she saw what she was looking for. "Okay I think I found it. I took a bunch ima just send it all on iMessage okay?" Seven said. "Alright thanks. Kiss Santana for me and I'll talk to you later." Amalia said before hanging up. Seven continued scrolling through videos before coming to a stop. She was stuck after what she had just seen. "Creation, what's this?" She asked as she shook him awake. "What?" He asked getting up and rubbing his eyes. "This a video from my birthday party last year. I never got around to watching all of them til now. But this is you. That's me and you at your house that night." Seven said. His eyes widened. "Cree." She said eyeing him. "I can explain." He said. "Okay well explain it to me then." Seven said.

"Okay. We did meet once before Krissy birthday party. That's why I came and sat down next to you that night. And then I thought you was being funny acting like you ain't know who l was and shit. Til I realized you actually didn't. And I just ain't know what to do. There." Cree said. "Are you serious right now? Why didn't you say something?" Seven asked. "I don't know Seven it just ain't seem important at the time. It don't even matter for real." Cree said. "It does matter. Well it matters to me. What did we talk about how did we really meet?" Seven asked. "For real Sev?" Cree said.

"Yes for real Creation. If you met me that night that means you knew me everything about me, my age, yet you put on that surprised act when I told you at Krissy's party." Seven said. "No I didn't. You didn't tell me that night. Now I might have pretended not to know you and that was wrong even tho I told you I liked to play mind games but that was past me I've changed. You made me change." Cree said. "Lies lies and more lies. It just don't stop with you. Be real. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Seven said. "Maybe I didn't want you to remember. That was a crazy night for me Seven." Creation said. "Just tell me did we have sex? Because if we did you know that means that there's a chance that-." "We didn't." Cree said. "Are you sure?" Seven asked.

He signed. "Okay we did. I was drunk and high as fuck too. I wasn't in my right mind and I shoulda neva let things go that far. But still I know I should have said something." Creation said. It was quiet. "Cree you can't be for real right now." Seven said. He just sat there. "That's not true. I couldn't forget something like that. I know I couldn't." Seven said in disbelief. "Let's just not make this a big deal okay." Cree said. "Well it's kind of a big deal to me. Why aren't you thinking about the fact that Santana could actually be your baby? Why didn't you tell me Creation?" Seven asked.

"I just really liked you and wanted to get to know you more before I told you about that night. But then I just never found the right time." Cree said. "So you never thought that he could be yours?" Seven asked. "Well yeah it slipped my mind once or twice but he don't look like me and we had only been together once. But you was with that nigga Devon only god know how many times so what's the chances of him being mines biologically Seven?" Cree asked. "I literally can't believe this right now Cree." Seven said. She heard a knock on her door and got up to start getting dressed. "Hold on" She said.

"Look I was gonna tell you eventually but I just didn't want you to spaz out on me or sum shit." Cree said. "Oh so I'm the bad guy now cause I'm upset about it? You dead ass Creation?" Seven asked. "No baby you not. I admit I should have told you. But truthfully it shouldn't have happened. You were drunk and I know if you was sober you probably wouldn't have done that. Me being fucked up ain't a good enough excuse to me." Cree said. "No Creation I would have done it. But it's something I woulda wanted to remember. You should have told me." Seven said as she pulled her shirt on.