chapter thirteen

"Good morning." Seven said sitting down at the kitchen table. Cree was up cooking breakfast. "Morning." He said. "How long you been up?" She asked. "A while." Cree said. Seven rolled her eyes. "You gone tell me why you acting like that?" She asked. "Acting like what? I barely said one word." Cree said not paying her any mind. "Okay I'm not about to do this with you. You can take me home." Seven said pouting. Cree turned off the stove. "Ight lets go." He said. "After you cook.." She said.

"Nah. I was only cooking for me and my son anyways." Cree said going to get his keys. "You serious right now?" Seven asked. "I really got a headache so don't start that yelling shit." Cree said. "How you gone act all funny towards me now? You didn't feel this way last night when you came in." Seven said pulling his arm. "I was drunk and I wasn't in my right mind." He said going into Cj's room and waking him up. "What did I do?" Seven asked. "Come on boy." Cree said picking Cj up.

He pushed past her and walked out the front door. Seven stood there in disbelief. She couldn't believe he was acting like this. She grabbed her phone off the table and followed him. "I can't believe you right now." She said getting in the car. "Okay can you be quiet my son tryna sleep." Cree said pulling off. Seven mugged him. "Stop looking at me." He said. "Fuck you. I hate you." She said. Cree looked at her and said "Oh really? You can walk cause ion got time for the bullshit."

"You always gotta do you too much. I'm not fucking walking." Seven said raising her voice. "You gone stop talking to me like you fucking crazy." Cree said. "And if I don't? What the fuck you gone do Cree?" Seven asked. "Bruh you annoying the shit outta me just stop fucking talking!" He yelled. She was quiet. "Daddy stop being mean." Cj said. Cree smacked his teeth and looked at Seven who had tears in her eyes. He signed. "You bet not." He said.

"Why would you talk to me like that?" She asked as tears started slowly falling down her face. "Are you dead ass right now?" Cree said pulling up to her house. "You're being so mean to me for no reason don't ever talk to me again." Seven said trying to open her door. Cree locked it. "You think you gone talk to me how you want and ima baby you? Fuck outta here with that." He said. He unlocked it and she quickly got out.

Cree shrugged his shoulders and drove back home.

"Seven what's wrong?" Tiana said jumping off the couch. Prince looked at her knowing Cree ass did something. "Me and Cree broke up." She said storming to her room and slamming the door. "Pregnancy hormones. I'll go check on her." Tiana said to Prince before going to knock on Seven's door. "Let me in girl." She said. Seven let her in and closed it shut again. "What happened?" Tiana asked. "I told you we broke up." Seven said.

"Why? I thought every thing was good?" Tiana said. "It was but then Devon called and ever since then he's been acting crazy and being mean. And then he had the audacity to come home last night and fuck the shit out of me. Then this morning he back to acting funny." Seven said. "Um I know you didn't say Devon." Tiana said. "I did." Seven said. "I thought we was done with him. He said he didn't wanna be in Santana's life so why is he still popping up?" Tiana asked. "Well now he's saying he wants to and I don't know what to do." Seven said laying down in her bed.

Tiana laid down with her. "It's Devon we're talking about. He lies Seven." She said. "I know and I know what you're thinking. That he just wants to get in my pants again." Seven said. "Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking." Tiana said. "But what if he's not. What if he really does wanna be apart of Santana's life. Who am I to stop him? That's not right T." Seven said. "I guess you have a point. But you still gotta think about how Cree feels." Tiana said. "What do you mean?" Seven asked.

"Well you had him thinking that Devon wasn't in the picture and he was gonna step up and be Santana's dad. Maybe he feels like he gone get replaced or something." Tiana said. Seven sat up. "No. Cree don't be in his feelings like that. He was just being a fucking asshole." She said. "Well maybe that's how he expresses it." Tiana said shrugging. "I don't know. Maybe. We can ask Prince. Why is he here again? Why are you here actually? Shouldn't the both of you be at school?" Seven asked coming to her senses.