Chapter thirty three

"You owe me." Cali said as she walked into her house and slipped out her heels with a yawn. Her husband Kyle got off the couch to greet her. "How was it?" He asked with a small laugh as he pulled her into a hug. "You laughing cause you already know. That bitch is completely nuts. Why you even representing her? You don't actually think you can win do you? Because after one conversation with her I can see she's unstable." Cali said as she sat down on the couch.

"Oh I know I can win. And this my biggest case right now, she paying a lot. Ion care how crazy she is. It's my job to make her win this case so I need you to work with her and help her figure out the root of her issues. She say it's her baby daddy but I think it go deeper than that. I truly believe she's schizophrenic." Kyle said. "Yeah well it's too early to tell. And if she is you know there's nothing I can do to help that. To me she's in denial about a lot of things and I'm gonna start there." Cali said.

"What would I do without you Cali? If I win this case I'm giving you a baby." Kyle said. "Nah. That can wait some more years. But if I'm gone be honest with you bae, I really don't think you should represent her. She's crazy and it's no telling how she's gonna act inside of a courtroom. She could embarrass you and that can effect which cases you get in the future." Cali said. "I can't just drop this case tho Cali. This the one. This the one boss gave me to see if ima get that promotion or not, so if we lose man. I don't know what we gone do." Kyle said.

"I know that. But some of the things she said. Did you know she never even wanted that baby? She only had it to try and keep a relationship with the father. And honestly I think that's what she's trying to do again. He's moved on and she can't handle that so now she's trying to get the child back just to see him more. I don't think she's fit to be a mother Kyle. I'm serious." Cali said. "You really think that? Maybe she just need some time to get them motherly instincts." He said.

"No that's not it. I really do think that if she gets that child she'll start neglecting him when the father isn't around. You didn't hear the things she was saying about it. I think she's just obsessed with the father and now she's using the baby to try and get back close. She's delusional." Cali said. "I don't know what I could possibly do then." Kyle said. "Look I'm gonna do my part. I'll prescribe her some medicine too but if that doesn't work you can't let that baby go with her. Because it's no telling what could happen." Cali said.

"You know if she doesn't get that child in court she'll just show up to the fathers house and take him." Kyle said. "Yeah I know she will. You know what, Next appointment I'm blowing her shit back. She needs to know that what she does isn't okay. And ima be the one to tell her." Cali said. "Okay but just go easy cause I gotta meet with her after you and I don't wanna deal with all that." Kyle said. "I'm not going easy. If you want me to actually help her I can't go in with a gentle approach." Cali said. "Okay. I trust you." He said with his arm wrapped around her. "Good. Now let's go get food I'm starving." Cali said pulling him off the couch.

-

"Cj let her breathe, she just walked through the door." Cree said as he watched Cj attach to Seven's leg. But he didn't let go. She smiled. "I told you he missed you." Cree said with a laugh. "I missed you too Cj." Seven said picking him up and putting him on her hip. "You been good?" She asked. "Yes I been good." Cj said with a big smile. "Nigga lying. You will not believe what him and Milo did last night." Cree said getting mad thinking about it. "Yeah yeah. Where my monkey at?" Seven asked looking around. "He in jail." Cj said. "What?" She asked.

"I put his little ass in a cage. He on punishment until further notice." Cree said as he took Santana carefully out his car seat. "Well what did he do?" Seven asked crossing her arms. "Him and Cj monkey asses trashed my damn kitchen. I come in there Milo swinging cabinet to cabinet, and Cj on the table eating dry fruit loops. Mind you it's three in the morning." Cree said. Seven bust out laughing. "Say you swear to god?" She said. "I look like I'm playing?" He asked with a straight face. Seven laughed even harder. "You can't lie. That's funny." She said.