chapter four

"Cree? Are you crazy what if my sister comes home." Seven said pulling him into her room. "I had to come check on you and I knew you would be hungry." Cree said setting a bag of Wendy's on her dresser. "Is that for me?" She asked. "Some of it-." "Move." She said pushing him out the way and grabbing the bag. "Damn fatty, you was hungry?" He asked coming behind her. "You didn't get me a drink?" Seven asked. "It's in the fridge." He said. "Well I want it now." She said.

"Alright Ms. Attitude." Cree said as he went into the kitchen and got her drink. "You look so beautiful baby." He said handing it to her. "Oh ion look like a fatty?" She asked. "Nah of course not baby. You can barely even tell you showing." He said. Seven gave him the death glare. "What did I say this time?" He asked. "You should go. I don't know when Tyarra coming back." Seven said taking a long sip of her drink. "Why you being like that lil girl?" He asked.

She ignored him. "I mean I came all the way over here and brought you some food. Didn't get a thank you, not a hug, not a kiss." Cree said. "You right i'm sorry. How Cj doing?" Seven asked. Cj had just came home from being in the hospital for the weekend. He had a asthma attack. "He good. He at my moms house and shit." Cree said. He came over and started hugging her. "Oh that's good." Seven said.

Cree smacked his teeth. "What Cree?" Seven asked. "You still acting funny and ion like it. Now that you my girl and shit I just be wanting to see you 24/7 and make sure you safe and just be around you. Is that so hard to understand?" Cree asked. "Im just tryna keep my guard up Cree." Seven said.

"How many times I gotta tell you, you don't gotta keep yo guard up with me stupid. I'm fucking with you for real Seven. I really care about you and im not gone ever hurt you. Trust me." Cree said. "Okay Cree." Seven replied.

"Seven come in here." Tyarra said. Seven froze. "Oh shit." She said. "Hide hide hide." She whispered. "Seven i'm not finna hide." Cree said. "Please." She begged. "Seven what the fuck do I look like?" Cree whisper yelled. "Seven why is this door locked? What you doing?" Tyarra asked. She was now knocking on the locked door. "I'm Changing. Here I come." Seven yelled. "You just stay here okay, i'll be back." Seven said.

She went into the front room and found Her sister Tyarra, Loren, and her big brother Laron. Her heart dropped right out her ass. "Laron.. what are you doing here?" Seven asked. "What am I doing here Seven? I get a call from my little sister. Telling me my baby sister is pregnant. I had to come see for myself because I couldn't believe it." Laron said. "Let's give them some privacy." Loren said pulling Tyarra out the room.

"I'm so sorry." Seven said. She was scared as fuck. She just knew he was about to beat that baby right out of her. Laron signed. "Come sit down." He said. Seven went and sat down next to him. "If you about to give me the disappointment speech save it. I heard it a billion times already." Seven said. "I wasn't. I'm not disappointed in you Seven." Laron said. "Are you gonna kill me?" Seven asked. "No." Laron said. A huge wave of relief went over her. "You not mad?" She asked. "Of course I'm mad." Laron nearly yelled.

"But not at you." He said more calm. "I'm mad at myself for not being here with you, and taking care of you better. I'm mad at Loren cause she was supposed to watch you and I'm mad at the young nigga that did this to you. But i'm not mad at you Seven." Laron said. "How far along are you?" He asked. "I'll be four months tomorrow." Seven said. "Know what you having?" Laron asked. "No. I won't find out til next appointment." Seven said. "Which is?" He asked. "In a couple days actually." Seven said.

"Alright i'll be there." Laron said. "What?" Seven asked. "I gotta move back." Laron said. "Move back? No Laron you don't need to do that." Seven said. "Of course I do, you my lil sister."He said. "I'm good Laron. I mean I'm gonna get a job when the baby comes and I'll do online classes so I won't have to pay for daycare. I got this." Seven said.