Chapter 44 : Love or Lust

Eros

Eros

In European mythology Eros was the God of Lust and Passion. But then he fell for Psykhe and that led to his evolution to Cupid - the God of Love.

 But then he fell for Psykhe and that led to his evolution to Cupid - the God of Love

Cupid

._._._.

Guptali

A sharp weapon was targeted towards him.

Well in Shyam Nanda's life, this particular accident had been happening, every single day.

'Why are women in my life so violent?' He thought, now completely mastered in dodging the daggers.

"Ek kaam hamari maa ne diya tha aap ko karne, par aap itne nakara aur bewaqoof nikle le use bhi poora nahi kar paye!"
"One task my mother has given you to accomplish, but you are so worthless, idiot jerk that left it incomplete!" Sheetal was bubbling with anger.

"Jo jar sakte the wo kiya hum ne Sheetal! Marne ka prayatn kiya, jabke wo to hamejn bachana chahti thin!"
"I did what I could do Sheetal! I tried to kill her, even if she had a escape plan for me!"

"To mari kyu naji wo? Huh? Humein murkh banana chahte hai aap?
"Then why didn't she die? Huh? Trying to fool us!" Sheetal was totally a furious Nagin in her father's place, ready to burn her husband with her eyes.

'Speaking as if she fulfilled all the things assigned to her!' Shyam rolled his eyes on his wife.

When Shyam had got the secret message from Anjali, to come and meet her on the Nanda-Gupta border, he committed the mistake to share the thing with his wife, who in return told everything to Garima.

Very well known to how to take advantage of situation, Garima-the Gupta Queen had asked her son-in-law to kill Anjali, and then their next target would be KishoreNanda.