Chapter 92 : Maut na aayi, Teri yaad kyun aayi ; Haaye Lambi Judaai!

Why did your Memories come,
instead of Death...

Oh my, this Long Separation!

._._._.

“Rajkumar Arnav, aise himmat mat haariye!

Rajkumar Arnav, aise himmat mat haariye!.. Woh mil jayengi, aur theek bhi hongi. Apne aap ko sanbhaliye zara."

(Prince Arnav, don't lose hope like this!.. She will be found and she might be alright. Please get a hold on yourself.) Akash requested in a  frustrated tone, looking at Arnav with concerned gaze.

The region of Kali Ghati, the untamed, raw and powerful region was also called the Land of Bandits. Consisting of deep ravines and scrub forests, it had hidden generations of outlaws since the centuries. That's why it was un-connected to much of the population...and not in direct rule of either Nandas or Raizadas.

And here, finding Khushi was like finding needle from a hype of garbage.

His elbow resting on his thighs, Arnav was exhausted now, changed into a black lower, draping the same black shawl carelessly on his bare body, sitting on a large stone beside the river, his thumb pressed on his cheek bone and his index finger resting on his temple, he was thinking of some way out. 

The air was precipitated with stress and anxiety and heated arguments between the duo, as opposite to the environment around.

The river was flowing merrily, splashing across the edge, appearing to be petting the stones with moist touches. The pebbles were spread out across the shore in wavy trails, while the enthusiastic leaves of the trees above the head were swinging along,  in the direction of the soft soothing breeze, giving the environment a touch of relief.

Amongst all, the most glittering star of our celestial system, the Sun appeared to change its colour, causing the blue horizon, to turn orange-red soon followed by the enveloping darkness as it slowly set off the sky, declaring the end of another day, ceasing off the light rays, welcoming the darkness.