Chapter 8 : Raaz (Secrets)

"Hum wahan phir se jarahe hain?""We're going back there?" Arnav asked flatly as he galloped his horse, focusing his attention on route ahead while Akash was by his side, keeping his horse in the same pace

"We're going back there?" Arnav asked flatly as he galloped his horse, focusing his attention on route ahead while Akash was by his side, keeping his horse in the same pace.

"Humein jana hoga ek aakhiri bar. Use qabu karna zaroori hai."
"We have to go, for one last time. He needed to be controlled!" Akash looked at Arnav seriously, who didn't reply anything, his lips pressed in straight line, eyes distant.

"Mai janta hun Maharaja ko acha nahi lagega!"
"I know, Maharaja won't like it!" Akash sighed but he seemed to be compelled, while Arnav nodded curtly agreeing with him.

._._._.

As the chariot stopped at the doorway of Palace, both the occupants sighed a relief.

The rider was very much tensed due to the warning of Prince Arnav. While Khushi was worried of any attack or plunder.

She had never roamed around like this without much security, in the solitary places like that forest. In fact except Shantivan she had never been to any other place....

"Hum pahonch gaye ji...aur wo bhi waqt se pehle!"
"We have reached your highness...and we are before time!" The chauffeur opened the door for her...while she just hummed, clutching the dagger tight...with fear of course. His name inscribed on it...signifying how possessive he was for it.

signifying how possessive he was for it

"Ranisa...aap ko itni der kaise hogayi. Humein aapki chinta horahi thi!"
"Ranisa...you got so late. I was worrying for you!" Her trance broke as she looked at Madhumati, coming towards her in her weak gait, stumbling.

"Buaji, hum theek hain!"
"Buaji, I am fine!" She spoke slowly moving ahead towards the grand Sheesh Mahal, where her fate was sealed.