Chapter 17 : Rangeen-Mizaj Aashiq (Shades of my Lover)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

"Yuddh ki ran neeti ke do uddesh hote hain Rani Khushi!"
"The strategy of war has the twin goals Rani Khushi!" Emperor spoke in his convincing voice, "Sabase pahale dushman ko ye vishvaas dilaana hai ki lagatar yuddh karna aatmasamarpan karne se adhik mahanga hai!"
"First one is to convince the enemy, that continued war is more costly than submitting!"

He was sitting in front of a war model kept on the table, "Jabke dusra uddesh ye hai ke yuddh se adhiktam labh pralt karna."
"While the second goal is of making the most gain possible from war." Khushi was listening him with full attention, her chin kept on her fist, a frown adorning her innocent face...as she blinked her eyes softly.

They were sitting in the Study of Sheesh Mahal with Maharaja teaching her. Sharing his experiences.

"Hum bahot anand hua ye jankar Rani, ke aap yuddh abhyas me ruchi rakhti hain!"
"I am very happy Queen, that you are interested in learning these warfare things!" KishorenNanda told her,
"Sari Raniyon me aap hi sab se zyada utsuk hain!"
"Among all the Queens, only you are so keen!" He smiled as he stood up, while she got content with all praise, straightening her purple veil on her head.

"Hum ne aapko yuddha ke jo tattva sikhaye the, kya aapne wo path kar liye!"
"Did you learn all the elements of military, what I had taught you!" He asked further, now sitting beside her, who was sitting with lots of papers spread around, over the table in front of her.

"Nahi...matlab hum ne kuch paath bhi karliye aur ache se samajh bhi liye. Laikkn kuch reh gaye hain Maharaja!"

"Noo.. I mean half of them I had understood properly. Half are remaining Maharaj!" Khushi replied, rather wearily, turning her head sideways, looking at him with a paper in her hand.

"Oho...ye jhurriyan achi nahi lagti aap ke sundar chehre par Rani Khushi!"
"Oho... Such tired lines don't look good on your beautiful face Queen!" KishoreNanda chuckled softly as he fetched out the paper from her hand.

"Hum ne aap se kaha na ise hanste khelte sikhiye! Tanao mat lijiye!"
"I told you to take it as fun, right! Don't take stress!" He said keeping his on the arm of chair behind Khushi where she was sitting.

Laikin baqi cheezein seekhne ke liye humein sare tattva samajhne zarooru hain!"
"But I need to learn it in order to understand further things!" She sighed.