Chapter 21 : Aashiq Banaya Aapne (Lover made by you)

"Why are you so much bothered Prince Akash?" Arnav spoke, firmly and squarely, in low angry voice, staring with an unnerving gaze, the tone of accusation dripping from his voice

"Why are you so much bothered Prince Akash?" Arnav spoke, firmly and squarely, in low angry voice, staring with an unnerving gaze, the tone of accusation dripping from his voice...while Akash didn't miss the meaning of it.

Of course he was hinting towards the relationship between Akash and Khushi...a mere girl who was nowhere between them a few months ago. But now she was cause of the clash between the two best friends.

"Do you know Prince, what rubbish you are talking?" Akash retorted back but more calmly, knowing fully that Prince Arnav couldn't be treated aggressively....although the air around them was tensed.

Arnav clenched his jaw on his retort, "I know what I am talking!" He answered, in a mere whisper, as he gritted his teeth quietly with his furious eyes fixed on his unfathomable friend.

"No need to get so much hyper Prince Arnav!" Akash sensed that neither time nor place is right for this argument. He was trying to end the matter, but Arnav has gone cold and stiff...now not in a mood to let it go easily.

"I just wanted you to go easy on her!" Akash spoke in a tone of finality, as he put a hand on his shoulder, tapping it...indicating that the matter is closed...and he didn't want it to be dragged.

Arnav fisted his palm on this. Matter couldn't be closed so easily... and not until he decides....The discord might be started by Akash but only Arnav Singh Raizada could end it.

'No one....that means literally no one has right to question me...' and Akash was no exception.

While Akash was determined to leave the place, taking one step ahead, Arnav held his palm, which was kept on his shoulder, in a tight firm grip...his eyes blazing red with anger.

"We are not done yet Akash!" A few words but they were an open warning to his friend who stopped in his tracks, turning to face Arnav.

While Arnav facing the wall all this time, also turned, to come face to face with Akash, to settle scores... fully and finally.

"You are dragging the matter Prince!" Akash freed his hand, slowly jerking it away, as he addressed him, now more informally.

But he found that Arnav was not paying attention to him....not anymore...as his eyes had caught glimpse of some other thing....or person!!!

If Arnav was angry earlier....he was outrageous now....dangerously furious...his vein on forehead shaking with the blood pressure rising so fast.

To check what revolutionary thing has happened, Akash also turned, now following Arnav's line of sight...zeroing on none else but Queen Khushi.