Chapter 71 : Masakali - A white Pigeon

After A Week

After A Week

Khushi flipped the pages of her notebook, trying to understand the deep meaning of the literature.

But her friend Payal who had come Sheesh Mahal, on the excuse of studying with Khushi, was still drowned in the colours.

Well, even Khushi had not forgotten the beautiful festival from last week. It's memories still fresh...except that period when she had had Bhaang. Those intoxicated memories were a bit hazy.

And next morning the effect of hangover, when Arnav had woken her up, early in the morning, in quite emphasising manner, to bring her here. It was such a horrifying moment when she was feeling her head to be carrying tonnes of loads.

"Utho Khushi. Ek baar Mahal chale jayein, phir tumhein jitna sona hai, utna sosakti ho!" (Wake up Khushi. You can sleep as much as you want after going to Palace!) He had literally dragged her out of the bed, as they had to return so that they don't get suspicious by his Di, for their last night adventure.

Well that whole day was adventurous to say the least. The stupidity of that Bhaang, and then her silly blabber with Arnav, those pranks on him. It was all bits and pieces in her memory, and then not to mention the wild night. Her sore body was just one evidence of it, last whole week.

In words of Prince, "Kal raat tum itni madhosh thi, ke hamare qile lejane ke liye zid par add gayi, aur phir khud mere liye nagn hui. Tum ne mujhe rijhaya bhi, mujh pe chadh bhi to gayi thi. Ek kshan ke liye bhi mujhe sone nahi diya tum ne Khushi. Sari raat, Thoda aur, thoda aur ki ratt bandhe hue thi!"

(Last night you were so tipsy, that you begged me to bring you to our castle, then you stripped for me. You even seduced me, rode me. All night you didn't let me sleep even for a minute Khushi, demanding more and more.)

He had bluffed, telling his half-truth story quite interestedly in the next morning, while what could Khushi do was look at him with wide eyes and mouth.

He was lying, wasn't he?

Ok...she could remember some of it. But she couldn't be so shameless even in the effect of drug.

Urgh... why did she have to consume that Thandai.

"Aap janti hain Rani saheb, Shehzadi Chandni, Shehenshah Aman se umr me kuch saal badi hain. Laikin kya manmohak prem kahani hai unki!"