Chapter 78 : Dil Lena Khel hai, Dildaar Ka (Taking Hearts is a Game for Beloved)

Although Anjali had too much trust on her maid Gomati, but she was a maid for a reason

Laziness, bone-idling, indolence, slothfulness, and being work-shy...

Even if you tried hard to train her, one or more above listed features would still be found in the Royal servants.

And hence Gomati had put the work of assigning 4-5 maids to new queen,  on the next day. Good for Arnav, who didn't have to tire hard to sneak into Khushi's room later that day. And even better for those maids!!!!

Well, Arnav, who had heard the third class Saas-Bahu trick of his Di, took the responsibility on himself to take care of Khushi tonight. He had also contacted the Physician, to get advice on her health condition.

If Khushi couldn't get the physician, then his knowledge could come to her!!!                [Bad Quote I know!😔]

"Humein bula liya hota Sarkar. Aap ne kyun takleef ki.."
(You should have called me His Highness. Why did you bother yourself..)

The dutiful old man was a bit surprised to find the Prince at his doorstep so late at night.

"Rajvaid! Mujhe aap ki fauri sahayta chahiye."

(Rajvaid! I need your urgent favour.) Arnav had gushed, "Dopahar ek vyakti behosh ho gaya tha. Us samay us ke hosh to wapas aagaye the, lekin ab halka bukhar chadh gaya hai."

(A person had got fainted in the afternoon. Though the person had gained the consciousness back that time, but now there is a mild temperature.) He had said with unbidden stress in his voice.

"Accha. Ye purush hain ya mahila?"
(Oh. Is it a male or female?)

The old physician had asked, irking the Prince more.

"Ab ling ka is se kya lena dena?"
(What the gender has to do with it?) He questioned in an irritated way.

He had just wanted to take him along to Khushi's Chamber. But then if they got caught again, then his sister would plot something more. And then there was the possibility of this old physician was there to open his big mouth.