Chapter 55 : Hogaya hai tujh ko to Pyar Sajna (Dear, you're in love!)

A week later:

A week later:

Khushi climbed off the carriage, managing her heavy outfit and jewellery, all ready early in the morning, in front of the magnificent Sheesh Mahal....while Buaji trailed behind her.

Well an astonishing thing had happened with her that Maharani Anjali herself invited her for breakfast in Sheesh Mahal...with all due respect.

As Maharani wanted to thank her for saving her life.

Der aaye par durust aaye!
(Better late than never. What else can we say?)

"Buaji, aap aage chaliye. Ham Zara Pooja Ghar ho aate Hain!"

(Buaji you go ahead! I have to go visit the Prayer hall!)

Khushi spoke as they entered the magnificent Palace. While Madhumati stared in confusion.

"Ranisa, main bhi chalti Hun na aap ke saath! Bhagwan ke darshan hojayenge."

(MyLady, I'll also accompany you! Will take visit of the Lords.)

Buaji answered making Khushi go pale. Now how could she convey the maid that visit was needed not for the Lords, but a particular LaadGovernor.

She looked at the amulet in her hand which she had got for him.

Why?

Well the reason was his nightmares she had been observing since last few days. He might not have told her but she had seen him stirring in sleep or start mumbling something...in the middle of night.

And yesterday it was too much. He was literally screaming, as if in fear and pain.

When Khushi had woken him up to break the nightmare, he had been all sweaty and panting, his eyes reflecting an anguish.

She had tried to ask him the reason the next morning but the RudeRaizada had just gone away without any answer.

Khushi being Khushi, she had got this Taweez for him

"Ranisa! Kya hua? Maharani pratiksha karrahi hongi!"
(Queen! What happened? Empress might be waiting!)

Madhumati looked at her Lady who was busy in he town thoughts.

"Wahi to Buaji! Maharani kahiñ naaraz na hojayeiñ. Kyun na aap jakar unheiñ bate detiñ, ke hum aa hi rahe Haiñ!"