Chapter 80 : Baatein ye kabhi na Tu Bhoolna.... Koi Teri khatir hai Jee raha

Never You forget...
That someone is living for you

"Aap ko bhi jana chahiye RAJKUMAR!!!"(You should also go back PRINCE!!!)

(You should also go back PRINCE!!!)

He heard her no-nonsense tone as he muffled his smile after closing the door, moving towards her, with predatory but terribly slow, sexy steps, shaking her resolve for a moment.

She saw him stopping a few feet away, raising his hand, as he weaved his hand through her open hair, carefully removing the stray hair off her face, and then bunching them on her nape, tying them in a knot swiftly.

"Chalo, tum haath munh dholo."
(Come, you need to get fresh up.)

He forwarded his hand, intending to lean down and scoop her, but she placed a palm against his chest, stopping him.

Here she was asking him to get away and he was behaving as if didn't hear it...

She didn't want his concern, or his pity, or whatever it is called...!!!! His face, his warm eyes, the concern, the care, it all might try to melt her, but she was determined now and it can't shake her resolve.

Raising her eyelashes, she looked at him, meeting his eyes confidently while he stared back at her with perplexities and annoyance!

"Khushi? Hum tumhara mamla baad me hal kar lenge! Abhi tumhari sehat zaroori hai. Chalo, humein Vaid ke paas bhi jana hai."
(Khushi? We'll solve your matter later! It is about your health. Come, we need to go to that Physician.) He snapped at her, giving her a meaningful glance.

He didn't like her to be resentful to him or resist him, defy him or refrain him from doing the things which he wanted to do for her.

"Hum kahin nahin jarahe. Hum theek hain aur sab kuch apne aap se kar sakte hain."
(I am going nowhere. I am fine and can do everything myself.) The words broke out of her lips as her eyes gazed into his, holding stubbornness, determination & hurt.

Arnav didn't comprehend her strange behavior here. She was never so stubborn on a strange matter. Leaning away, taking a step back, he looked at her, with confused stares.

Khushi tucked her hair strands behind ears, as she tried to move away from him, keeping her right foot ahead, and then left, to go towards washroom but....

Her steps wavered, the darkness enveloping her eyes, as she found herself again getting succumbed towards the floor as she held the loose curtain for support.

"Khushi!"

Arnav yelped, as his hands raised to hold her, quick in his move, to step beside her in fraction of second, wrapping his arms around her, enclosing her in his space, supporting her fragile body.