Chapter 19 : Ladki Pagal Hai (The Girl is Crazy)

Anjali was wearing her blouse

Anjali was wearing her blouse.... just after taking a hot warm bath while Shyam was still in bed... thinking some evil plan in his vile mind....his clothes still discarded.

Maharaja had left the Palace after a month and they had got a perfect time to complete their carnal desires.

He cleared his throat to get the attention of Anjali before speaking in a sizeable tone.

"Maharani, aap ko pata to hai na ke Sheesh Mahal me ho kya raha hai!"
"Maharani, I hope you are aware of what is happening in Sheesh Mahal!" He tried to gauge a reaction from Anjali.

"Paheliyan na bhujao Shyam! Seedhe se batao!"
"Don't talk in riddles Shyam! Tell me clearly!" She wore back her bangles.

"Uh...humara matlab hai Maharaja aur Rani Khushi. Wo Nanda sinhasan se qareeb hoti jarahi hain!"
"Uh...I mean Maharaja and Rani Khushi. She is getting closer to Nanda throne!"

Now this made Anjali snap eyes to him. His tone was for sure to instigate her.

Of course she was aware of how Khushi had been spending time with Emperor.... unlike other queens...first time in these seventeen years...

'Should I be more alert?' Anjali thought...'The more I am suppressing her, the more she is rising!'

"Maharani Devsena ki maut ke baad, Maharaj ne kabhi apni kisi Rani ko chua bhi nahi...laikin lagta hai Rani Khushi...!" "After Maharani Devsena's death, Maharaj had never touched any of his queens....but seems Rani Khushi....!" Shyam was playing his cards...to have a good entertainment at the expense of Anjali's anger.

"Nahi!"
"No!" Anjali stopped Shyam from going any further, in his thought process! "Maharaja Devsena ki jagah kisiko nahi de sakte."
"Maharaja can never replace Devsena with anyone." Anjali had firm belief, "Waise bhi aapko is bare me sochne ki koi zaroorat nahi. Chhote unse nipat lenge!"
"Anyways you don't need to worry about it. Chhote will take care of her!"

Anjali had already taken promise from Arnav to keep Khushi away...but seems it was not enough...she would have to play a new move.

"Prince Arnav?" Shyam was not aware of it, but seemed he wouldn't get anything from Anjali who just glared at him in return. And he thought it to shut his mouth a better option.

'So Prince Arnav had been taking so much interest in Rani Khushi...because Maharani had told him so!' Shyam had a frown, 'And I thought he was caught in her web of beauty!'