Chapter 30 | Mature

Chapter 30 | Mature

"EMPEROR!" Brielle's loud moans echoed throughout the Emperor's chamber as she remained on top of him getting fucked hard. All that could be heard was the slapping of their skins as he continued ramming roughly inside her and their messy moans.

"Aahhhh," Massimo moaned at Brielle's ears, making her blush hard, "Perfect. It's sliding perfectly."

He stopped thrusting and guided Brielle's hips, saying, "Show me your skills, servant."

Brielle had gone insane; she licked her lips and breathed heavily on top of him, her eyes rolling in ecstasy and her face blushing. "What should I do, Emperor?"

Emperor Massimo slapped her ass and said, "Wiggle, wiggle."

"Aahh," Brielle moaned with the sensation. "What?"

The Emperor gripped her butt: "Wiggle your hips, now."

And so Brielle did. She danced on top of him; she wiggled her hips, making his cock play inside of her crazily. It's getting hard to breathe; he's very big and deep inside her, and every time she wiggles, he's hitting different spots. "Hmmmnn, aahhh, hmmnn..."

"Fuck, so good." Massimo moaned, "That's it; wiggle more like a bitch in heat."

Emperor Massimo grabbed the archaic sound from the table beside his bed and played the music. A music piece was playing, and he thought of something naughty giving Brielle shivers.

"Hah fuck," he fondled Brielle's ass while it wiggled against his cock. "You hear this sound, yeah? If the note is high and fast, ride me fast. But if the note is low and slow, you go slow. Do you understand?"

Brielle blushed really hard, but she eventually nodded like a well-behaved bitch. "Y-yes, my emperor..."

Emperor Massimo smirked and nibbled on Brielle's nipples. "Go," he said, and began leaving marks on her chest as he continued sucking her breast.

The sound was slow, so Brielle moved her hips slowly, and it's making her lose her mind. The sensation is different, truly different, and it makes her shiver with an ecstatic feeling, "Ahhhh, hmmm..."

"The music is going fast; come on, baby..." Massimo whispered, "Be a good girl and ride Daddy's cock fast."

As the music began hitting fast notes, Brielle moved her hips faster. And with the Emperor's expert movements, he thrust against her as well, so fast that they felt the most extreme pleasure, the highest euphoria a person could feel. As Emperor Massimo gave his all, he shuddered as his cums exploded inside of her messily. Together, they came. His cum was so much that it overflowed into Brielle's pussy along with her own cum.

They were messy, and Brielle was nearly knocked out on top of him. Brielle was catching her breath trying to stay awake; she had already come a lot, but Emperor Massimo is far from being done.

***

"AHHH, LET'S stop... please." Brielle begged as Emperor Massimo continuously pounded on her pussy. "Please, my Emperor..."

It's already evening, and he hasn't stopped yet. Brielle came out too much already; she's already drained; nothing could come out anymore. Her body is too weak to do anything, but the Emperor is still energetic, as if he has never been to a war. He's continuously thrusting with consistent fast movements on her pussy while her other leg is raised on his shoulders.

"I can't anymore; let's stop, please." She begged once again.

He eventually stopped for a minute as he looked at her badly frowning face and said, "I gave you minutes to rest."

Brielle cried, "But it's not enough; I can't anymore."

Massimo dives onto her chest and suckles her nipples once again like a hungry child. "I told you, my minimum for sex is two days. You have to handle that," he said with her nipples still in his mouth.