Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"THE EMPEROR IS DEAD..."

The mood was gloomy. Despite the fact that the sun was shining brightly, the mood seemed to be down. The wind whistles like a long, sad howl. It appears as if something is wrong, and it very well could be. Nonetheless, the palace transformed from a very noisy place where tranquillity is not welcomed to a place where serenity is finally found.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" said the other servant, who was cleaning the yard.

"Deadly in love with the lady," one servant sighed.

"No, you mean deadly obsessed," the other one replied, chuckling.

"Hush, stop gossiping, he might be weak at the moment, but he can still slaughter you," the new Matron told them.

"The Emperor has changed, though," Winter observed as she gazed at the new matron. "I really like it."

"Right, when Brielle came into his life, everything changed, even the palace changed," the new matron replied, nodding. "But you know what? Just clean before you people get fired."

"You'll save us, right, Matron?" Winter laughed.

The servants laughed as they gazed at the Emperor's hall, which had finally come to rest. The palace and the Emperor's hall are silent for the first time in history. There is no bloodshed, no problem to solve, and no threats to be afraid of. The palace of Emperor Massimo has changed.

A lot has happened. Winter returned to the palace with the assistance of Brielle. She's back at work in the palace, but this time in peace. She no longer has fearful thoughts because the people who tried to manipulate her in the palace are no longer present.

The old matron was expelled from the palace. She has committed the crime of betraying the Emperor for whom she worked by assisting Lord Araullo and Lady Sylvia behind the Emperor's back. She was supposed to be punished, but at Brielle's request, the Emperor showed grace for the first time. So the elderly matron was not slaughtered or killed, and she was not even injured. She was recently expelled from the palace and may be working for another aristocratic family outside of it. However, she and her family are no longer permitted to work for the Vassilys. In a nutshell, they've been expelled from the palace.

The harem was also razed. There is no harem anymore, and the Emperor has no other wives; he only wants Brielle, and he will never like anyone else. At least, that's what he promised the celestial. As a result, he wiped his harem. He didn't kill anyone, however, because Brielle would be upset. He simply took them out from his palace.

And, despite the beautiful ladies in his harem, Emperor Massimo could proudly swear that he has never fucked anyone. He's never put his dick at anyone else's pussy; it's only for Brielle. He could be a jerk and stupid, but he could also be loyal. He is and will always be loyal to her. He couldn't fuck or look at anyone else but Brielle. And he doesn't want to think about having more wives when he only wants one. So he got rid of the harem; after all, they're just a nuisance who might turn on him one day.

Their families can still affiliate with him to gain power, but he no longer has ties with the ladies. Lady Sylvia tho was expelled from the palace, along with the elder who had been assisting her at all times. Even the Grand Emperor, who was the elder's friend, decided to exile him because of his devious plots against the Emperor behind the Vassily family's back.

Lady Sylvia and the elder received harsh punishment. The Emperor showed no mercy to them because they were such traitors and committed such heinous crimes. Brielle has been harmed, and the Emperor will never forgive them. Everyone should attack the Emperor, but not his lady, because he will go insane and will go to any length to destroy anyone who hurts her.