Chapter 17

Chapter 17

EVERYTHING IS changing; the world might be coming to an end. And thanks to that one servant, Emperor Massimo's haughtiness is eroding as he keeps going back on his own promises. But he insists that he is still the same Vasily from whom he came since his callousness and cruelty have not altered. He only turns twisted as a result of that servant, or at least loses his calm with her. That's because she's illiterate and gullible, and her childlike naivety is so ridiculous—fuck!

Emperor Massimo hates her, he claims that he hates her and that he never finds her amusing at all. Who the fuck cares if she looks like an angel? And what's it then if she looks pretty despite being simple? He hates her guts and stupidity, and one day, he'll punish her for being too much to him.

He'll make her regret for unconsciously provoking him. She needs to be taught and he'll be her master of all things because she's innocently stupid and needs guidance. And she totally sucks giving him pleasure, she's too unprofessional for his dick.

The memory of her sucking him off flashed before his eyes. She was messy and clumsy, but he cannot deny how cute and hot she was at the same time. She was the most erotic angel to ever appear before his eyes, and it's so illegal. His breathing became erratic as her picture began to dominate his mind.

The way she licked him off was delectable to the eye; the way she sucked his cock was so daring and lovely; and the way she swallowed his cum made his cock throb right at the moment. What the fuck? He's fucking getting horny just thinking of her—what is she, a witch?

Emperor Massimo cannot help but sweat with her image in his mind. She was so fucking sexy beneath him; she'll probably get so noisy if he eats her whole. Wait, no fucking way. There's no way he could fucking lust over a woman; he was cursed not to. What's happening as of the moment is just due to her provocation; he was provoked by her innocence, and this is now the result. It's her fault for being innocently stupid. Because who dares swallow a cum?

"Your highness, the weapons from the main empire have arrived," a knight announced to him.

They're preparing for his upcoming battle in the West. This time, it'll be huge and really devastating since he plans to burn down the whole empire trying to get on his way. Maximus from the main empire sent him weapons for the war. They won't be joining, but at least they're sending resources that could be a great help, which Massimo did not even ask for.

"Good, did you check the items to see if they're good?" he asked.

The knight replied, "Yes, your highness. It's great."

Well, what do you expect from the main empire? Their weapons speak for themselves. High class and quality—no wonder they're the main source of weapons in the whole land.

Emperor Massimo then remarked, "Prepare; we'll attack soonest. It won't be long, and that empire will be mine."

The knight complied immediately and then left. Emperor Massimo asked another Knight that goes patrolling, "Reports about the assassins?"

"Five were found last night. They're getting bolder, your highness." The patrol answered, "It looks like they don't have plans to retreat."

Emperor Massimo's face darkened, his eyes twitching while he said, "Then, they're destined to fall into my hands. What do they think they are? The protagonists in a novel: whose empire is being bullied by the bigger one? Then they'll try to take us down while they're small and short of weapons? There's too much fantasy; that never happens."

He chuckled like the villain in the story he was telling: "A prepared empire with enough materials loses a battle; what more are those who don't have enough resources? They're dreaming too much. They should know they won't take me down. If only they remained humble, this wouldn't happen."

A knight asked, "When are we going to attack, your highness?"

Emperor Massimo replied, "That's on me. For now, prepare everything. I don't want a mistake in my plan." 

"Understood, your highness." The knight said and immediately retreated.

Emperor Massimo sighed as he felt his tiredness for the day: "Ha, fuck!"

"Your highness." Another knight called.

"Now what? Fuck!" he cursed.

The knight was evidently trembling. "The South Empire sent a letter."

The Emperor rolled his eyes and said, "Ah fuck. Give me."

He opened the roll and silently read the words from the South, which are probably bullshit again. Macsen is trying to show off again, isn't he? For fuck's sake, can they get a life? Hence, Massimo cannot deny that Macsen's men are really good at playing with words.

His Majesty the West's Emperor Massimo;

I salute you, O King, supreme lord of the western lands and seas. We gratefully thank you for your mercy and goodness and extend our deepest gratitude.

The South is aware of your preparations, and the Emperor wished to send you supplies to aid in the impending conflict. He asks that you write in writing to let him know whether you require any additional support, and if so, we will be happy to do so. Your people will get weaponry and assistance from the south, along with food supplies, and the south will take rapid action before, during, and after the battle. The Emperor wants you to know all of this because he doesn't want to cross any lines. If you choose not to accept this offer, we will graciously respect your decision.

Even though we know you can run your own kingdom without anyone's help, our Emperor still hopes you'll open your heart to receiving our assistance for the benefit of your people. This message comes from the south and signed by his highest grace, Macsen Massey Vassily, the Emperor of the South.

As he flung the roll into the trash, Emperor Massimo rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth. Receiving a letter and assistance from his brothers is really distressing, especially considering how often his father compares the two of them.

Now, the Grand Emperor is undoubtedly giving Macsen all the credit for his consideration and making fun of him for his dependence. If he sends him this kind of letter, his siblings will undoubtedly get upset and may even challenge him to a duel. Vassilys' ego and pride are more sensitive than one may imagine.

"Fuck, you're belittling me so much, huh? What do you think of me? A kid who couldn't handle his own chocolate? I can win this battle without your fucking help." Massimo cursed and called a servant to garbage the roll, saying, "Burn this fuck."

The servant immediately complied. His depression rose, and he sat down on his throne, all drained. And there's only one thing that's hitting his mind at the moment.

"Where is that servant?" he said, triggering all the other servants in the throne room.

His wiseman bowed on his feet and replied, "What servant, your highness? I thought you didn't like them."

Emperor Massimo raised a brow and asked, "Did I say I like them right now?"

"No, sorry."

Emperor Massimo sighed, "Find her. Make her come to me."

The wiseman asked, confused, "Who among the servants, your highness?"

He closed his eyes before answering, "The prettiest."