Chapter 16 | Mature

Chapter 16 | Mature

BRIELLE'S FOCUS returned to the outside world. She suddenly realized that she was in danger and had no choice but to follow orders. Her was the focus of the Emperor's intense gaze, which was the most stunning hue of scarlet. Only the Vassilys have such lovely eyes. Their similar appearances and eye color serve to distinguish them. Her mouth and throat were in danger from his shaft. So she stretched open her tiny mouth, pushed out her tongue, and started licking clumsily.

She is already struggling and having trouble breathing. This is something she has never done before. Additionally, if former incarnations are genuine, she may have a history of being terrible at this. People really do this? How do they accomplish this? It hurts and is in no way enjoyable. Brielle doesn't experience any delight at all as he suctions off his enormous shaft, probably for the benefit of the beginners. She is dying on the inside.

"Is that how you suck?" The Emperor sighed in disappointment. "Fuck? Open your mouth wider."

Brielle complied, "Ahh..."

"Wider," he commanded as he gently put the tip inside her warm mouth, "and be careful with the teeth. Whatever happens, do not fucking use your teeth. Don't you even dare bite me or else— Ugh, fuck," he moaned as he felt her delectable warmth.

"Breathe through your nose and lick the tip slowly," he said, and she slowly followed. "Gradually lick the sides, baby, before you swallow it whole."

Brielle followed instructions. Massimo shivered at the sensation of the developing physical ecstasy as she carefully swirled her tongue at the tip while breathing through her nose. She took hold of the base of his cock and softly licked it up, down, and side to side before slowly inserting it in her mouth.

She took it half, and couldn't help but groan. She struggled when the cock in her mouth started to block her throat and she was unable to get any oxygen into her lungs. She has never seen anyone else do this before, so experiencing it personally makes the hardship seem much more real.

Once more, the Emperor sighed in disappointment. "Breathe through your nose baby," he said, fondling her hair before rough-housing it and forcing her to take a deep breath through her nose.

Before eventually obediently responding to him, she closed her eyes. She started sucking his cock when it became easier for her to breathe than it had been. It was pulsing along with her heartbeat and jerking inside of her. Do cocks also have hearts that beat in similar manner? Her mouth is throbbing madly, and she can't help but wonder. The Emperor took note of this.

Emperor Massimo rolled his eyes and slowly put his hand on her cheeks to fondle them with a dark smirk. "Your face is asking me why my man is throbbing wildly inside your mouth."

Brielle's eyes watered in embarrassment, but the Emperor just chuckled, saying, "All right, let me give the idea to my baby, hmmn? I'm not trying to kill you with my cock; it's not a time bomb, but it'll explode soon. The erect penis throbs in time with the heartbeat as a result of the heart pumping blood into it. A man's penis may very slightly move in time with his heartbeat when he is standing up with a full erection. Just like what you feel with my cock, do you get it now, baby?" he even chuckled, evidently mocking her.

"So don't be afraid now since my throbbing cock won't harm you," he replied. "Now continue sucking."

As she finally learned how to breathe with the cock in her mouth, Brielle immediately cooperated and started to feel more at ease. Now that she was performing better, his cock wouldn't simply quit twitching. He changed into the vicious Vassily he was just as she was beginning to do good. He violently and repeatedly pounded his cock into her mouth as he abruptly grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her back against him.