Chapter 22 | Mature

Chapter 22 | Mature

W: Aggressive Behavior

BRIELLE WAS trembling beneath him as Emperor Massimo sucked her tongue like a thirsty man. She was having a hard time shoving him off; he was too inconsiderate of her concern and feelings, and all she could do was cry in terror.

"Please, your majesty, they're watching." She begged as he pushed him away.

But Emperor Massimo just mocked her. "Watch us!" he yelled, letting everyone hear his thundering voice.

Brielle opposed his insult as she cried, "No, don't watch! Please!"

"Brielle..." Emperor Massimo smirked and licked her earlobes, making her whimper, "My Brielle..."

Her stomach ached as his tongue slid down to her jaw and savored her saliva. She can't stand his behavior and wants to throw up. He enjoys licking her saliva, she noticed. Earlier, he was slurping it all up as he devoured her mouth; now, he is savoring it off her lips as though it were the tastiest juice ever created. What is ailing about him? Is he a fan of this? He licks her saliva and tears like fresh water, why does he do that? It's obnoxious, repulsive, and erotic all at once.

His hands gripped her waist, "My stubborn Brielle..." he whispered.

"Please stop," Brielle cried. "Don't do this. Why are you doing this? What did I do to you, your majesty?"

Emperor Massimo backed away to stare at her with his glimmering scary crimson eyes, "Why am I doing this? I don't fucking know. I just don't want anyone touching you, I don't fucking want to see anyone talking to you. You are only allowed to talk to me, to please me, only me! Do you understand? You are fucking mine, I fucking own you. I am your emperor, and you are my servant. The fucking moment you stepped into my palace, your whole life became mine." 

Brielle shuddered more than ever. What just happened? She can't comprehend what he says. She wants to pass out because she is unable to process everything that is going on. What in the world is he saying now? Why is she his to claim? Why is he behaving in this way? She is not his.

She may be his servant, but she is not his property. Although he is her emperor, he is not her life's owner. She wishes she could scream it in his face, but crying would have to do.

"Yeah? You get it? Hm? Brielle..." Emperor Massimo gripped her jaw, coercing her to look at him, their eyes locked: "You are mine. Your life is mine. You're fucking everything; everything is mine. This tender face, this sweet mouth, these beautiful eyes—it's all mine to touch, to kiss—all fucking mine. You are breathing for me; you are under my roof, and you shall obey whatever I say."

"No, no," Brielle opposed.

"Fuck, so beautiful..." he stared intently, "This long hair grew for me. This lovely hair that looks lilac under the sun is set for my eyes only. These tender hazel-almond eyes could only adore me. Yeah, baby? You can only look with adoration using these lovely eyes on me, only me. Only I will have you until you die. These lips are made for me to kiss, devour, and savor. Everything about you is mine."

Brielle tried to look away, "Stop... please..."

But Emperor Massimo gripped her jaw once again, forcing her to look at him. "No matter what you reason from your kind beliefs, you cannot change my words. You are fucking mine alone. Alone. Mine alone. Fucking mine alone. Fuck them, fuck their eyes who looks at you. Fuck those bastards who breathe the same air as you! Fuck those who talks with you. Fuck those who adores you. Fuck them, all of them! Only I can do those things, yeah? Haaa~ you're making me crazy!"

"You're scaring me; I'm sorry." Her trembling hands tried to push against his hard chest, but he was immovable. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't go hurting anyone, please!"