Chapter 38

Chapter 38

SHE IS pregnant.

It's a baby for Brielle. Her symptoms, the hospital's tools, and the doctor's diagnosis are unalterable. They rarely noticed her enlargement because she was little and skinny, so they usually checked her thoroughly. Because he was perceptive toward her, Lord Araullo had noticed her abrupt changes.

Her stomach, though, clearly began to grow following her checkup. She could no longer be able to conceal it. All of the people in the mansion are already aware of her pregnancy because her pregnancy symptoms were obvious.

She was not stupid; thus, she knew it. She's been skipping periods, feels sleepy first thing in the morning, has a sensitive nose, is constantly queasy, gets morning sickness, and has obvious desires. She simply refuses to acknowledge it because she is afraid of telling the truth. Because ultimately, the father of the child will be the only thing that matters.

Thank goodness for Lord Araullo. Everything was handled by him. He generously provided it even though she never requested. Brielle finally told him everything. What took place in the palace and the information she is trying to keep from the Emperor. Lord Araullo then aided her in emerging from concealment.

Everyone remained silent as if Brielle had never been there as he kept her hidden in his mansion. The lord's authority brought ease to Brielle's life. She had no idea, though, that the palace was in complete disarray when she vanished.

She was hidden on Lord Araullo's property, where he also provided for her during her pregnancy. He never inquired about the father and was considerate of her position, which greatly aided Brielle, until Brielle's due date arrived.

The Larrimore home was shaken by Brielle's wailing in agony as she was about to give birth, "Aahhhh!" Everyone in the area was nervous, including Lord Araullo Larrimore, and Brielle kept shouting because of the pain. Nothing seems to be enough to diffuse the tense environment, while everything seems to be because of that.

It was almost midnight and the moon was full. The night was shining brighter than usual, and the sky was awash in an infinite number of glistening dust particles, giving the scene a wonderful appearance. Despite the stunning speed, sweat and blood fall, not just for the woman giving birth but for everyone who seemed uneasy and worried by the pressure. The baby has still not come out after waiting all day. Brielle's labor is already 24 hours.

The midwife keeps saying, "You can do it! Breathe, breathe!" to Brielle.

Again screaming "Aaaah!" Brielle's face began to perspire as tears began to fall.

Sadly, she was fertile during her encounter with the Emperor. Also, he overdid it. There is something unbelievable about the Vassilys. Their resilience and ability to have children right away.

Lord Araullo says, "Oh god, it's okay," as he is on the edge of passing out, "It's okay, it's okay."

Lord Araullo was led by a servant who said, "My lord, you're not okay. Please calm down."

Brielle screamed once more, "Aaahhh!" while mentally cursing Massimo.

Due to Brielle's apparent helplessness and loss of strength, everyone was concerned. Lord Araullo, who is anxious, is shakily standing by her. Hours have passed, and the baby is still within. The midwife gave her whole knowledge in her contribution. Up until the baby began to show.

The midwife whispered to herself, "This child follows his own rules. Finally it has decided to come out."

Brielle shouted out, "Aaah!"

"It's coming out! Just a little bit more!"

The house was filled with another excruciating sob. And in an instant, Brielle screamed as if it were her last, giving everything she had. She let it all out of her, squealed, yelled, and pushed herself to the brink in an effort to free her child.