Chapter 34

Chapter 34

THE EMPEROR has been stressed lately. Massimo was sitting on his throne like how villains were described in a story; his legs were crossed in a very lazy manner, and he was flexing his luxurious shoes that cost more than some pavilions. He's wearing his majestic robe, which is probably more expensive than most of the aristocrats' mansions in his empire.

His crown was glimmering, fitting his ever-gorgeous face that could make everyone drool. Damn, the servants cleaning in the hall cannot help but steal a glance. Despite his attitude, no one can deny his looks, which have become the standard of his people.

However, his gorgeous face is crumpled like a piece of paper thrown in the trash. Massimo is dealing with his empire's problems, especially his harem. He doesn't fucking want a harem, but his father just won't stop. He received a letter saying that the Grand Emperor would visit him together with Magnus.

So to settle things, he'll take the harem he doesn't even want. Magnus has a harem, and yet he's focused on the girl he wants; perhaps that's how he would most likely do it as well. He's been stressed out lately; he almost forgot to bully his cherished servant. She's the only one who can make things calm and right as of the moment; Massimo needs Brielle.

"Hey," he called his wiseman as he laid back on his seat.

"Your highness?" The wise man replied and bowed.

Massimo lazily laid back on his throne and said, "Call my prettiest servant."

The wise man immediately followed. There's only one person to whom he's referring with that description, and his wise man knows it too well. It's annoying to think that everyone really thinks that Brielle is attractive, but he knows he can't do anything about it anymore because it's true: Brielle is so fucking beautiful that he'd kill for that beauty.

It was irritating how he used to get jealous, thinking the wiseman found her pretty too. He just told him to find his prettiest servant, and the wiseman brought Brielle sooner. However, the wise man did not come back so soon, and Massimo's patience ran thin. He got up from his throne and strolled the way to the servant's hall himself.

"Fuck!" he cursed when he saw his wiseman come back without Brielle. His mood was ruined again.

His wise man paid respect while trembling, "I'm sorry, your highness. She's not at the servant's hall; we'll look further."

"Fuck off; let me look for her myself," he growled.

Massimo arrived at the servant's hall. The place was quieter than usual, and Massimo didn't like it. It feels so empty. Everyone immediately bowed themselves when they saw him. He just sighed and asked the servants, "Where's Brielle?"

The servants trembled, "I'm sorry, your majesty... we don't know."

Massimo rolled his eyes and said, "Look for her and tell the other servants I'm looking for her."

"Yes, your highness." They replied and scattered immediately to look for Brielle.

Massimo's patience totally ran thin. "Fuck! Call the matron! Brielle—where the fuck is she? How dare she do this? No one dares to make me fucking look and wait for them. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The other servants immediately followed, and the matron came sooner, running towards the Emperor. Anxiety was evident on the old woman's face, as if she knew the reason why he came. The matron became pale, and Massimo frowned.