𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝚃𝚁𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚉𝙰𝚅𝙸 | 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
━━

"Its hotter den a ho," I mumbled as I shut the front door behind me and tossed off my 1s

"Nayel," I called as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a blue icy out the fridge; a nigga favorite.

"Now you fucking know I'm selling those, ion know why you come in here always going through my shit!" I heard her as she pushed past me and shut the fridge.

"What you mad for?" I scrunched up my face; she probably bleeding or sum; only time she mad.

"You're the reason I'm mad, where you been? Naya been crying for you all night."

I frowned up my face, "my fault.. I was with the boys. She up?" I asked as I started walking towards my daughters room.

Anaya is my baby, she's so attached. I leave one day and she acting out.

I went into her room and seen she was stretched out on her toddler bed watching that movie Soul.

"Daddy." She looked up at me and I bent down so I could pick her up.

"Wassup fat mama, I'm sorry I wasn't here last night." I spoke as I kissed the top of her head.

"You love me?"

"Of course baby, I love you."

"Stay with me until I fall asleep."

"Alright," I sat down on her bed and she laid her head on my lap as her feet rested at the other end.

I ran my hands through her wild curly hair, kissing her chubby cheeks.

I could hear her breathing slowing down, indicating she was about to fall asleep so I turned her tv down.

I look up and seen Nayel staring back at us with all the love in her eyes ... too bad I can't give her the family she wants.

I love her, but ion wanna be with her.

She was toxic, disrespectful, abusive .. allat.

It took me gripping her dumb ass up and tossing her down the steps for her to act a little better; but even then she was a hot head and we didn't mix well.

Insecure too, always accusing me of cheating and fucking on these ho's.

After 3 years I got tired of that shit ...

So I said fuck it and left, but I ain't ever neglect our daughter. I took care of her and her mama.

Just wasn't around as much as I used to be and I guess thats why Naya be acting out.

Once she turned her head, I knew she was out so I slowly got up and replaced my lap with a pillow and pulled her blanket over her body.

I kissed her one more time before walking out of the room.