𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
━━

"I'm trynna fuck — so wassup." I spoke to Jehnai, a small time dealer; nun crazy but I heard his dick big so I wanted parts.

He shook his head, "That's how you gon do a nigga, I can't get a hi, how you doing? Can I take you out; just straight to fucking huh?" He asked, pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes — "exactly; so whats good?"

He looked me up and down and nodded in approval— fuck he thought; I always look good.

"Lets go to my car," he spoke.

I looked at Precious & Gen, they just shook their heads at me.

"Use a fucking condom," Precious spoke as she slipped one in my hand.

I followed Jehnai to a black Camaro; tinted windows and big 22s on em.

"I hope you know how to fuck," I told him as I climbed into the car.

He drove a bit away from the location so I made sure my girls knew where I was at; so I shared my location with them.

He pushed his seat the whole way back and looked over at me, I started rubbing him through his jeans and sure nuff lil Jehnai started to get real big, real quickly.

I was already feeling myself moisten cause its been a lil bit since I got some.

I pulled my shorts and panties to the side and slowly climbed on top of him, he stuck his fingers in me and started playing with the clit causing me to moan.

"Fuuck," I whispered in his ear getting wetter and wetter.

"Come ride this dick," I watched as he put the comdom on and I slowed eased my way down; I hissed on impact.

He got dick dick.

I started bouncing up and down, clenching every so often.

His eyes were closed and mouth wide open.

I just kept bouncing and his hands found their way around my waist and eventually he started fucking me back.

I started moaning uncontrollably, this nigga was hitting every fucking spot.

"Shiiit," I dragged as I leaned forward, he just kept hitting it harder and harder.

This nigga was trynna break my lul ass.

"Fuuuuck," He moaned out and this made a bitch wetter so I eased up and turned around so I was in reverse cowgirl position.

I held onto his shirt and looked back at him as I bounced up and down on his dick.

The sounds of skin slapping and my juices was all we heard, the car was starting to fog up and everything.

"I'm finna buss —," he groaned out and I just kept bouncing cause a bitch was finna cum too.

"Kaaash," he groaned but I ignored him and kept going.