𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

"Aight bro ... shit look light. Shouldn't take too much to kill these niggas," Meech looked over at me.

"Quick and fast bro," Key countered.

Just another nigga apart of this shit wimmie.

"Safe though? I need kash safe and my babies bro," I expressed.

"Thats why Sanny's here, he gon get them in and out without much trouble," Meech spoke up.

I nodded, thinkin about everything.

I was "meeting" up with Kashlynn's "mom," who by the way doesn't deserve to call herself a mother.

Swea she left Kash years ago... the fact she popped up at such a good time was odd to me.

Probably was watching a nigga asum.

I was no longer with Kash; so she was usually alone with the kids, unless she let me have them.

Alone woman with two small children's ... perfect time to attack.

I just wish I was there when this all occured... cause then we wouldn't even be in this position.

"Sanny and Key yall take the back, Meech and I gon handle the front," I instructed and everybody nodded as they got their guns loaded up and shit.

I grabbed the duffle bag that held some real money and the rest was fake.

Wasn't finna get all my hard earned cash, foh.

I didn't have my gun cause I knew they was gon check a nigga ... but I did slip one in this duffle.

Nobody was getting shit until Kash, Naya and my boy was front and center.

I banged on the front door, while Meech was standing a few feet away.

I could see him, I was ready to murder everybody up in this bitch.

Especially if sum was wrong with Kash and my kids.

"Let him in," I heard a voice that must've belonged to Kash's birth giver.

She was a spitting image of Kash, just a little bit taller and thicker.

"Ahh ... look who it is," she smirked.

I wanted to beat the shit out of this bitch.

"Fuck the small talk, where kash and my kids?"

"Money first," she spoke.

I tossed the duffel on the floor but kept it close.

"Bring them to me."

"Rocko, bring them."

A few minutes later , Kash walks out with both my babies on her side.

My heart broke seeing how messed up they all looked.

The kids looked upkempt and dirty.

I noticed there was blood dripping from Kash's leg making my jaw clench.

I know they weren't in here causimg harm to her.

I was so ready to attack ... but I couldn't because they weren't safe.

"Yall okay?" I looked at Kash.

She looked out of sorts, clothes were tore.. hair was disgruntled. I noticed dry blood on her face, bruising... just.

I was so angry.

I noticed she pushed the kids my direction, but kept Kash by her side.

I reached for them and in an instant, bullets started flying everywhere.

I covered my kids, but not before getting hit in the process.

"KASH GET DOWN!"

"Come on move!" I heard Meech.

"Sanny grabbed Kash," he continued as he dragged me out of the house.

"My babies," I looked down at Naya & Jeremiah.

He was unconscious, she was crying uncontrollably.

"Daddy," she whined.

"J... come on baby come back to daddy." I searched all over his body and I noticed a bullet wound to his abdomen.

"Meeech, they shot J... hurry up we need a hospital!" I yelled.

Rushing inside the hospital, nurses immediately came our way.

"My son was shot, please help him." The nurses eyes widened and she rushed and got a gurney so they can take care of him.

"Baby boy, I love you."

"Jehnai," I heard Kash's voice as she held onto her side ... what the fuck man.

Before I could get to her, another nurse whisked her away.

"Sir, you've been shot. We need to get you looked at." I looked over at Meech and he picked up Janaya.

She loved him, I made him her god dad.

I bent down and kissed Naya's cheeks and forehead.

I was leaving behind Miami ... I refuse to let my family continue to go through this shit.

I can start up businesses anywhere ... I can make money anywhere.

My families safety? That's something I can't play about.

We've had too many issues here... I can't let shit go on.

"Sir... you've been shot 3 times we need to get you into surgery immediately."

I nodded my head and as I was making my way to the gurnery, I collasped.

Instantly blacking out.