𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

As I came to, I realized I was in an unfamiliar living room; I tried to move but noticed my ankles and wrist were tied up.

I frowned up my face, I was about to scream but felt something in my mouth so I knew for a fact I couldn't do that.

Thinking back a few years ago, Messiah did this same thing to me and beat me so bad I was so hospitalized.

That's how I lost our baby — if its him who got me ... I might lose the baby I'm currently carrying.

I didn't wanna lose my baby though; I knew in my heart this was my girl.

I tried to move the chair but I eventually fell over and fell to the side; I gasped on impact.

Fuck, I thought to myself.

The loud nose caused someone to come out because I heard heavy footsteps moving.

As soon as they came into the room, I looked up and seen that it was Messiah.

Of fucking course.

He looked down at me and laughed as he sat me back upright.

I watched as he took the gag out of my mouth.

I coughed a lil but remained calm.

If I'd stay calm, he might not blow up.

"Messiah," I mumbled; looking at him.

"What?" He mugged me.

"What exactly is goin on, why am I here?" I knew he probably was upset because the pregnancy and that shit that happened with Jehnai.

But of cousse, I was gonna play clueless.

Like a damnsel in distress.

I had to, if I wanted me or my baby to survive.

He laughed, "Kash ... you know exactly why you here. I told you; you was my women even when I died. You gon carry my children; not some other niggas. I should kill you right here for disrespecting me," he spat.

I bit my bottom lip, "thats how you treat somebody you love? By beating them... we lost the baby we made last time due to your reckless behavior."

I felt my emotions getting the best of me, I didn't wanna cry because I didn't wanna seem weak but at this rate... I was hurting and bad.

He got in my face and wrapped his hand securely around my throat, I gasped as I struggled to breathe.

"MY FAULT? IF YOU HAD JUST LISTENED; THAT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!"

Once he pulled away from me, he raised his right hand and punched me directly in my face making my fall back in the chair.

I was in shock as blood poured from my nose.

I'm pretty sure I was gonna die here tonight; if not die at least close to it.