𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙺𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙼𝙴𝚂 | 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙺𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙼𝙴𝚂 | 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽▃▃▃

"Yeah, I mean I guess she lost her baby or sum. She been here for a few weeks now." I spoke to my friend, Sheronda on the phone.

"Hm, girl — you think he gon stay with her?" She inquired on the phone as I pulled Jasai's blanket over his bed.

He was out cold.

"I hope not; like I want him back point blank period. I'm his first everything; he know he still love me." I spoke up as I stepped out of my uggs.

Soon I'd be packing up and leaving into my own space; which was much needed.

I loved Jehnai but I was tired of seeing his lil ho walk around the house; like girl your presence is depressing as fuck.

All sad and shit cause her baby died — like should've made better choices on the niggas you had in your life.

"Mhmm, ion even think he gon stop messin with her; you said he's different with her. He seem happy; maybe you shouldn't trip." Sheronda spoke to me and I just scrunched up my face.

"Regardless; ion wanna come up on him 100%, we gon fuck allat; see how he feels after the fact." I spoke into the phone as I removed all my jewerly.

"Girl ... no it seems like Jehnai is completely over you and you should move on too. Just let him parent his son like he wants too." Sheronda commented.

"Girl Jehnai loves me; all I gotta do is remind him of that."

"I guess girl; its giving delusional. Give Jasai a kiss for me." Sheronda spoke into the phone before she hung up.

I rolled my eyes, whatever.

"Jehnai," I called as I peeked my head out into the living room.

"He's not here," I heard Kash's voice and I scrunched up my face.

She was in here organzing the living room and shit; she was covered in one of Gee's shirts, shorts and some slides.

"You know when he'll be back?" I questioned.

"He told me not to wait up; so probably not for a while." She responded back.

"Hm, okay. Oh and uhm sorry about your baby," I said to her.

"Thank you Journey."