𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷▃▃▃

3 Weeks Later

"How you feelin," Jehnai questioned me as he rubbed circles over my knuckles.

I scoffed, "I'm not feelin nun ... I'm just numb Jehnai. That was my right hand, my best friend and all because of some shit wit Gen, he dies?"

"Shit doesn't make any sense." I continued.

He lost his fucking life cause a miserable ass bitch couldn't move on.

"I love you, and I know I can't bring him back but if you need to vent, yell, scream ... whatever. You can do that and if you want Gen dead all you gotta do is say the word." Jehnai spoke to me.

I chuckled, nigga stayed ten toes behind me.

"I love you too," I mumbled as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

Jasai was laid out in his toddler bed; knocked out.

Jehnai had him for the night since his mama wanted to go party.

"Can I ask you sum?" Jehnai looked over at me.

"Yeah, anything." I averted my attention towards him.

The past three weeks he's been nun but supportive, shit its the least I could do.

I'd soon tell him about my pregnancy... which doctors confirmed.

I'm 8 weeks along.

"That day you cheated on me wit Tru ... what happened? I seen blood and shit when I walked in ... and can I ask why you did it?"

I sighed deeply, thinking back on that night.

Sex was good but I literally felt like shit right after .. like horrible because Jehnai ain't deserve that at all.

The fact he still thuggin wimmie goes to show how much he really do love me.

"Okay so ... I was in the house with Gen talkin about the pregnancy, he stormed in and basically forced me out the house. We got inside I fall and then we started fighting, one thing lead to another and you know sex happened." I explained briefly because I ain't wanna talk about it forreal.

I thought we moved past it, guess not.

"Why you do it? Why ain't you stop him?"