𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

Two Weeks Later...

Walking around my new apartment, I smiled in bliss... it was time I was on my own anyway.

Tru was coming thru later to organize some of the big shit I had in here since I was still healing from my injury.

Shakur and KP too ... my friends were already here so was we just folding shit and decorating the things we could.

"You still haven't talked to Armani," Gen randomly questioned me and I scrunched up my face.

"No ... that shit he said was fucked up. He knew he was wrong, exactly why he was trynna be all nice and shit after the fact," I waved her off as I put away the utensils and shit I washed.

"But why ... like what happened? I thought you loved your dad Kash," she continued; getting me irritated and I think Precious noticed cause she spoke up.

"Leave it alone, its probably a sensitive topic she doesn't wanna talk about. Come on; lets get this trash out."

Genesis gave me a look but nodded her head and helped Precious with the trash.

As I'm placing some pillows on my couch, I feel my phone vibrating.

Looking down I seen that Armani had texted.

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 🤞🏾❤️
Kash can we talk? I wanna apologize... you know I was just speaking out of anger.
Read 3:35 PM

I scoffed and locked my phone ... fuck that apology. He meant what he said, so stand on that shit.

I was getting tired, and my side was starting to hurt me so I plopped down on my couch and dug in my purse for my pain pills.

Taking two, I gulped down some water and slipped out of my slides.

There was a pink throw on my couch, so I simply grabbed it and laid my head down.

I heard my front door open so I looked up seeing Tru with a bag from popeyes and two drinks in his hand.

"Mhm, where they at?" I asked him.

"I made em leave, told them to come back later or sum shit. You hungry?" He closed my front door with his foot and placed the two cups down on the black coasters I had sitting there.

Before I could respond, my stomach started growling so I slowly sat up, "yes please... why you here so early? I thought you said 6."

He shrugged, "you was otw ... so I stopped by and you supposed to be braiding my hair," he expressed to me and I nodded; remembering I agreed to do that.

"Riiight, right. What you get me?"

"Your usual," he pulled out a spicy chicken sandwich, some fries and a large side of mashed potatoes and gravy... literally obsessed with their mash and gravy bro.

"You got ketchup?" He asked as he stood to his feet.

"I think so, I need to finish grocery shoppin," I called back as I stuffed my face with my sandwich.