𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴▃▃▃

A year later and its the same shit... Kash and I just ain't meant the be.

She's not the woman for me, no matter how much she apologized...

After trying again for a 3rd or 4th time ... can't even remember she CHEATED again.

& I ain't gon lie, I whooped her ass that night and I killed that nigga then I grabbed all my shit and left.

I was done, like 100% this time.

I moved on and everything... the shawty I'm talkin to now already treating a nigga better.

I don't care what nobody say; I was a good ass dude ... but after seeing her fuckin that man in my bed, in the house I pay the taxes on, I snapped.

Like I literally choked her dumbass out, almost made her pass out too but she got out my grip and then I just started giving her body shots.

Idc brah ... before her I would NEVER, lol but she make a nigga so angry bro.

Shot that nigga in the face, twice.

I should've shot her dumbass too.

Fast forward a few weeks later, she on some funny shit.

After she realized I was really done with her... she talking bout takin me to court and getting full custody of the kids.

I'm a good ass dad ... she doin this shit out of spite and what we had goin on.

But honestly I ain't give a fuck, Kash knows about my kids we can go there.

She don't work or nun ... I take care of her, that house and my kids STILL.

Not knocking her cause I told her I got her for life ... but come on now.

I could've been a dog ass nigga and say fuck her but I didn't cause at the end of the day she still the mother of my kids.

Even after everything she did to a nigga; I pay the house note and she gets money from me every two weeks; bout 10bands to take care of my kids and herself.

I been trynna get the kids but she keeps on making up excuses as to why I can't and honestly bro ... I'm gon kill her cause bitch are you dumb?