𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝚈𝙽𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷▃▃▃

Three Days Later | At Home.

Sighing deeply, I stepped out of the steamy shower with my towel wrapped around my body.

Wiping the mirrors; I took a look at my face.

The bruising around my eyes went down significantly and the cuts weren't slowly started to heal.

My lip was still a little swollen but nothing major.

I went to reach for my tummy but froze; realizing my daughter was no longer there.

This caused me to cry; I was so excited to be her mommy and just like that it got taken away from me.

Now who knows if I'll ever be able to have children again?

Gee gon leave me; of course cause I am damaged goods now... one thing a woman could do that no one else can is carry children and now I might not even be able to do that.

I quickly wiped my face and started brushing my teeth.

I was so tired of bad things happening to me; I was tired of getting hurt.

I just wanted a break ... something ALWAYS went left in my life.

The happiest I've ever been was with Jehnai and I ruined that, yeah he says he loves me but will he ever take me back?

Probably not ... and honestly Ion know if I'll be able to handle that.

He is the one person who literally makes it all better just by his presence.

Things were a little awkward around here because his baby mom was staying and she kept giving me looks; but honestly I didn't care.

Watching Jehnai be a dad ... was a sight for sore eyes and I get sad because he won't be able to do those things with our daughter.

I wish things were different...

I wish I could back and redo so many things.. but it's life so thats now how it works.

I rinsed out my mouth and gently wiped my face before walking into Jehnai's bedroom.