𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴▃▃▃

5 Months Later ...

"Hey, Jehnai can we talk?" Kash tried speaking to me but I ignored her.

The only conversation we needed to have was what's going on wit my son she carryin, of if Janaya need sum.

After doing a DNA test, it was confirmed that Janaya was mine but I let Kash go.

Cause she cheated on me again, not once but twice.

What Tone said was the truth, she admitted to fucking him after I spoke up about it.

I'm not even mad no more, hurt none of that.

Kash doesn't fail to surprise me though; all that crying and begging just to allow that man to fuck her ... again.

It was wild, shit was foreign and didn't make sense.

How you continuously fuck up wit the one nigga who would've gave you the world if I could.

You know whats even more fucked up is the fact that the possibility of Janaya not bein mine didn't even weigh on her mind.

It was like a smack in the face; but she was certain she was mine and I'm glad the DNA
confirmed cause Naya is my princess.

I love this lil girl and I would've been fucked up if she wasn't mine.

And Kash would've been in a body bag, had that test said otherwise.

"Jehnai," I heard my mama's voice as she rocked a sleepin Janaya.

"Hm?" I made a face.

"You hear this girl talkin to you, gon now and have a conversation with her." My mama pushed me but I stood my ground.

"Mom, I literally have nothin to say to this girl."

"I don't care, she got sum to say so gon on in the back room and listen."

I sucked my teeth but did as I was told; leading Kash to my old bedroom.

I stood up incase I had to choke her.

Kash always saying dumbass shit.

"Speak," I mugged her as she slowly sat down on the chair rubbing her belly.

She was 7 months right now; my son would be here soon.

"Jehnai ... I'm sorry. I know what happened won't change anything but I truly am sorry. It was a mistake. After the shit hit the fan; I was feeling vulnerable and unloved so I just needed to feel something." She played with the rose gold promise ring I had gave her a few months back.