*chapter 2*

So far do you like the book? Here's an update enjoy

"Amma abba, you said till when I get admission and start studying that's when am getting married". I said sobbing more hard.

"That was then if u wanted to go to school why did you you do that" ?asked baba frowning.

"Abba Wallahi I didn't do that! "I said sobbing.

"So you are now saying that your step mom is lying Ko".

"That's what she's doing to me abba You've seen it with your eyes." That woman said with her stupid faded Voice that sounds like a broken tape recorder.

"Get out of my room muna!" yelled abba.

I stood up and dashed out angrily. I entered Ummah's room and fell on the bed crying.

'Subahanallah!ya muna! Why are you crying?"asked Tim Tim looking worried. Just then Ummah came out of the toilet. I narrated everything to them.

"Amma Allah Ya tsine".....ummah put her hand to cover Tim Tim's mouth.

"If you dare say what you wanted to say I will break your head". Said Ummah. She let go of Tim Tim and turned to look at me. She pulled me in a hug.

"Amma Ummah were does abba expect me to get mijin aure (husband to marry) so soon? The way they call it is as if buying a sweet from a shop. And can you imagine abba failed to fulfill his promise because of that woman. It's now that I knew that abba didn't want me to go to school. Because I finished secondary school when I was 16 years old and now am 19 and his excuse is always 'it's hard to get admission'." I said sobbing with so much hatred for mama.

"Shh it's okay don't worry Allah is with us Allah will help us". Said Ummah drawing imaginary straight lines with her palm on my back. I can see she is trying so hard to swallow her tears.

"Ya muna don't worry ai Allah ba azzalumin kowa bane plus Insha Allah when we leave this house Allah will give us where to live" Said Tim Tim with tears running down her face.

I narrowed my eyes on her. Is this girl crazy? Uff how would I forget that Tim Tim is always crazy "we? what do you mean we? abba said I am leaving this house not all of us and besides, I don't want anything to ruin your academics."

She rolled her eyes and said, "do you think we would leave you go alone?we have to go with you koh Ummah?" Ummah nodded her head in agreement and said

"Yes muna we can't leave you go alone."

I rolled my eyes, " Are you serious?why would we ruin her education just for me? No way I cant allow that and if allow that, then I have to be classified as a selfish sister". I said looking at both of them.

"Easy muna am not saying we will stop her from going to school."

I folded my arms over my torso unknowingly, "How are we going to take her to school because it's obvious that if we leave this house abba would not pay Tim Tim's school fees for he's trying to get rid of us. We on the other hand don't have anything."

Ummah opened her mouth to talk but was interrupted by Tim Tim" Ya muna we don't have anything but in the planet we are money doesn't make it self so we have to make money".

"Thank you mouth piece". Said Ummah looking at Tim Tim while Tim Tim pouted.

It took me minutes to process what Tim Tim said. I finally understood her and smacked my head with my palm. "Sorry I was too angry to understand."

"We will find something to dom I will start looking for job to do Like working in someone's house as a maid" Said Ummah. Saying that shattered my heart into teeny weeny pieces but we have no choice. We have to work as maids in other to survive.