32

I just bumped in

"Bravo! Bravo! Bravo"
I said clapping.
Well done khady or dijo jo or whatever you call yourself.

"You were eavesdropping"?  She asked huffing.

"Uhmm.. If you take it like that. You see since when you said stepped your foot in this house I knew you were up to something".

"Wow! Wow!  You have a sharp brain. Clap for yourself" Said khady her lips forming a straight line

"What do you want from me and why did you tell ya Naseer that I pushed you?  After you fell intentionally"

"Simple" "I just wanted you to look ugly at ya Naseer's eyes and that's it.  You see I am just helping you" Said khady putting her hands on my shoulder while I flinched.

"Do you how?"  She asked while I ignored her but she still continued
"I am trying to send you out of the house because you don't deserve to be the queen of the maishanu's"

"Well if that's the case you shouldn't have bothered yourself because am not marrying him anymore" I said angrily

"Tsk tsk point of correction, he's not marrying you anymore not you are not marrying him anymore" Said khady busting into fists of laughter.

I huffed

"Muna! Mami said you should set the table Ya Naseer is on his..."

"Wow battles going on?  Sounds fun" Said zee zee sitting down on the bed.

"Oh Do you what muna?" Asked khady.
You are my only problem now because I can marry Ya Naseer if I want but you are an obstacle so the best thing is getting rid of that obstacle.

"Who do you think you are that you want to cause trouble for me in this house?"  I asked angrily

Well I am mami's niece . Ya Naseer's favourite cousin. Soon to be Mrs Maishanu but who are you?
You are nothing but a stupid filfthy maid so you see you can't be the queen of the maishanu's. 

"Ke! Khady don't talk to me like that"  I yelled pointing at her

"And I what if I talk like that?"

"You have to face the consequences of the rash action you made I said as she bust into fists of laughter

I heard Ya Naseer's voice a little bit faint What shenanigans is going on here?

She just fell on the ground while zee zee shouted.

"She fainted!"Yelled zee zee. Just then ya Naseer came into the room.

"Ya Naseer muna punched khady and she fainted!!" said zee zee breathing heavily.

"I didn't pun... "Shut up

"Why would you punch her?  Just like that? "

"I didn't..."
" Shut it!  Just shut it!
Bring me water! "He yelled at zee zee.

She went in a hurry and brought the water.

He sprinkled the water on her face while she mumbled an ouch!
I was just stunned surprised by this kind of hypocrisy
***

"Ya muna!"
Said Tim Tim waving her hand at my face

"Uhhm..you startled me". I said looking around the masjid. We are praying tahajjud in the masjid and I don't even know when I zoned out.

"Are you okay? I called your name five times." Said Tim Tim.

"Oh sorry Tim Tim I was just kinda thinking".