Chapter 56

Madeeha squeezed her eyes as they tried to adapt to the environment. She found herself tied to a wooden chair. She checked around and saw the same place she saw the 8 people but only that no one was here.

"Welcome back Madeeha " wild feral said coming to where she was

" I'm Saudat " She said through gritted teeth

"Oh really! Saudat! Do you think I'm a fool?" She asked slapping her forcefully

" let me go! You stupid Man!" she shouted through gritted teeth

"You see I told you that the 2 people that are contributing on forming a decade would come by themselves. Can you see? You are one and do you know the second one?... Nelly"

"What? No! What did you do to Nelly you fool"

"The same thing I did to you, The same thing I did to them"

"When did you know the truth?"

"Since from the beginning. Just believe that nothing can be hidden away from me. You know I kind of first saw the sound device in my study room then my pen security camera helped in showing me when you came into the place in a maid's uniform. It did look good on you thou but you should have thought why I left the window open" She couldn't believe her ears. So he knows it? But how didn't she even notice the camera?

" With the help of my Magic camera pen and for the window, I know you were hiding something so I decided to see how wise you are" He said waving the camera pen at her face
"You can't believe your ears right? The most shocking thing is coming" He removed the black face masks on his face. She almost fell off her chair albeit her been tied to the chair.

"Muhhamad sagir?!"

"So you can remember? I thought you wouldn't. Hello Barrister Madeeha Abdulkadir ingawa long time"

Hot tears was the only thing that streamed out of her face and she wasn't able to say a word. This is the Man that shattered their lives. He is the Man that put the zeal in her to become a lawyer negatively.

"Surprise huh?"

"The man you have been looking for is the Man you were
Pulling wool over his eyes right? You know I recognised you since when you steeped your foot into my palace. I waited for you to tell me your name but you didn't instead you told me a fake name so I knew you were up to something and like I said, you can't hide anything from The wild feral. I decided to tell you the truth because am killing you, so die with a surprise in "The no go Area"

"No go Area? Is this not the same place you brought me that day?"

"That's because I brought you to "The no go Area" but you were stupid to not know. Remember in "The no go area,  die to the world, die to people, die to all eyes but not actually dead. Lastly do you remember you said you'll do the job I asked You to?  Then the work is you are to kill all the 8 people here and do you know what?nobody would suspect me since everything would lead to you and for me! I can remove this mask and live as a saint" She tried to un tie her but

3 claps were heard and that made Muhhamad and Madeeha both look at the direction of the sound

Mubarak stood along with Naseer
"Well well well wild feral or rather muhhamad Sagir this is a surprise but I think you would like our own surprise too. You think I was working for you right? Well the truth is I came from UK all the way to look for the wild feral and research about you but fortunately you called me. Do you think I can betray my friend? Not for one bit.

He tutted "I thought you were wise but you aren't since in you didn't realise that it's not only two chairs that are yet to be filled rather 3 chairs. Naseer, Madeeha cheers!