chapter 21

No no! Please don't do that you're making me feel guilty please and please get up. Don't do that please.

I'm not getting up till you say you love me or at least give me a chance.

Okay...... Will you give me a chance? He asked immediately cutting me off.

No- okay I really don't know but....

it's okay if you don't want to give me a chance. No problem I can manage. He said raising up and getting out immediately.

Am sorry please. It's not what I mean I.... I swear trying to explain but he cut me off.

I told you am okay. It's okay. I can't force you do what you don't wish to. He said but his face showing nearly opposite of what he said. He entered his car and drove off. I stood like an idiot not really knowing what was going on. I went inside and met Ummah and Tim Tim sitting all thinking. Y'all that thinking is enough I have a great news to tell you and also a bad one.I told them everything including how he begged for a chance.

Tim Tim jumped with happiness Alhamdullilah Allah na Gode maka.

Do you think we should leave him do this? He has done so many things for us and I think he needs to do this for us. Said Ummah

Ummah for Allah's sake we are in need and this man gave it to us. We were not the ones that begged him. Said Tim Tim .

Rufe min baki you don't think when you want something Wallahi. Ummah scolded Tim Tim while she pouted. But what do you you think muna

At first when he told me, I also said the same thing you said but he told me that he's doing it for his sister in law and that very soon he'll snatch you from me. I said laughing. I think we should just leave him but maybe tell him . Since he wants to help us.

Gaskiya I need to thank him and I also need to talk to his mom. But muna don't you think this man needs a chance? I mean not because of what he did but you ought to give him a chance. Like what his mom said, he loves you and you also love him. Stop being paranoid and just give him a chance. Even if you wouldn't do it for him or yourself, do it for his mother. She's a caring woman and nice woman. And also he has done so many things for you that he deserves something in return. And if you look at it, he loves you. You said yourself that he let down his guards for you, that he also knelt in front of you begging you to give him a chance. What do you need again to prove that he loves you?

Why are y'all saying I'm being paranoid? It's not a matter of being paranoid or what I need to prove that he loves me. You know what I've encountered previously. I trusted Jafar so easily but he betrayed me  so it's not that easy for me to trust him easily. I said sitting down.

Ya muna I am not supposed to say something about this matter but I'll also say try and give him a chance.

I'm telling you to just go and think. Are you going to stay like this without getting married? And I don't think there's someone like Naseer.

Okay but I'll see if I can give him a chance

****

After all that incident, after the day he left angrily or whatever it is. He didn't call me again like he does again and didn't come again. He called 3 days later and told me to send account number. He transferred 700k to my account. He said house rent and  for Tim Tim's Waec fees and any other extra things. He called me to tell me that he has transferred money and Ummah collected the phone telling him it's too much. She told him to give his mother. He took the phone to his mother and Ummah pleaded with her to tell him it's too much but that woman said if he doesn't spend his money for us then who's he going to spend on. After that, he didn't call me again and also I didn't call him again. I kept asking myself maybe he's angry with me because I didn't give him a chance. But why will he send me this money if he's done with me and doesn't want to marry me again. And it's now that I feel I want to give him a chance. He has returned back to Norway .
I tossed my phone on the bed because I've called him so many times but he didn't pick.  I don't know if he's angry with me or not. I called again and fortunately he picked up.