/chapter 6/

It's an update 😊. Enjoy

Ya muna having Wardrobe crisis? Said Tim Tim coming into the room.

Yes Wlh I can't find any suitable dress to wear. I said looking at all the clothes I threw on the ground.

Tim Tim helped me pick a blue abaya. Just then Nadiya came into our room.

"muna you know you are not going anywhere without sweeping my room"

Kambalai lallai ma you don't know who you are talking to. Said Tim Tim huffing.

Will you get out of my room or till I smack you from head to toe. I said glaring at her. She huffed and walked outside. Marakunyar banza. Said Tim Tim huffing.

My phone beeped. I smiled seeing the caller ID.
" Is it ya jafar"

"Yup I know he's waiting for us outside then no need to answer"

She shrugged "Okey go and meet him I'll tell ummah that we are going now" I shooked my head and grabbed my clutch and headed outside.

"Sallamu alaikum" I said smiling

"Waalaikumu salam You look so cute Munsie"

"I know. You look so... now let's get into the car Tim Tim is coming out now" I said looking at Jafar whose eyes are still on me.

Look so handsome Ko Munsie. Said Jafar winking at me.

Your words not mine. I said pursuing my lips forward.

He laughed and opened the door for me just then Tim Tim came out of the house

"Ya Jafar ina wuni"

'Lafiya kalau how are you?"

" Am fine Alhamdullilah."
He started the ignition and AC blasted us.

They started arguing about Filipino and foot ball which one is the best. Tim Tim watches Filipino films while JS watches football. I was silent and also listening to them while Tim Tim said football is boring they are just kicking their legs in air like they are taking karate lessons. While Jafar said Filipinos make an emotional film making people cry like new lunatics. He said the girls at there house watch it everyday and cry. After there argument, Jafar looked at me and said, Munsie why are you silent all through the ride?

No nothing just kinda thinking about life. He shooked his head in agreement.

"Well I wanted to ask you a question"

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Which question?"

"After our marriage would you want to go back to school?"

Tim Tim looked at me and I looked at her. I wanted to shout out of Joy and hug him but I managed to maintain my self.

"Why did you ask?"

"Well you said it yourself that you want to go back to school but abba didn't find admission because it's hard to get admission."

I shrugged "well if you would take me"

"Insha Allah I'll take you after our marriage"

"Thank you so much mijin Munsie "

Jafar grinned "you're welcome matar momma boy"

"Awwn! "Said Tim Tim at the back which we totally forgot she was there.

"Urmm.. Ya Jafar would you pls drop me at my friends house?something came up."Said Tim Tim smiling mischievously at me. I gave -her -a -how -could- you -do that- look.