chapter 12

Zee zee  showed me round the house. Ya illahi this house is big. No wonder mami said she will pay me such amount of money. On our way, I saw the girl that opened the door for us with another girl that looks older than her a little bit.

Hi am maryam kabir maishanu but you can call me Mimi for short and this is my elder sister Fatima kabir maishanu but you can call her tima. Welcome to the maishanu's mansion. Said the girl smiling.

What a coincidence! My mom and my sister. I mentally said to myself. Maishanus mansion I hope all will go well here.

I asked you?. Said the other girl called tima.

Mimi pursed her lips forward "Kai ya tima"

Am Maymuna but you can call me muna.

She smiled. Nice to meet you muna. Said Mimi

Nice meeting you muna. Said tima.

Nice meeting you all mom and sis. I said smiling.

They looked at themselves. Mom and sis?   They asked in unison.

Yes of course cuz my mom's name is "Maryam" and my sisters name is "Fatima" but we call her Tim Tim.

They giggled. Make sure to tell my name sake I love her. Said tima smiling.

Wow you don't even know her but you love her.

She giggled anyways zee zee are you showing her round the house?

Oh yeah mami said I should show her round the house.

OK I think we should leave you because I don't want us to be a bother. Said Mimi smiling.

See you. We smiled and they headed outside.

Zee zee peeped to make sure they are gone. Pls if I may ask you which one is more beautiful among them? Asked zee zee

I shrugged "well they are all beautiful like their mother.

You don't have a sense of humor. Ya tima is more beautiful because she has a round face, small pink lips, but the most sad thing is that her nose is too big that is almost half her face and also when she is combing her hair you will think someone is sweeping While Mimi has a long face with pointy nose and her hair is as silky as all those European celebrities hair you see but unfortunately she has a big mouth that is half of her face.

I burst out laughing " ya illahi zee zee you talk too much wallah.Am seriously starting to like this blubby girl zee zee.

Seriously am starting to like the maishanus mansion and everyone in it  but you are number one. I said laughing remembering what she said.

Yup you will like all the maishanus . She frowned a little but there is some one you will not like " their Elder brother " she then looked around to make sure nobody is listening to us. He is an arrogant man and doesn't take anyone except his parents with respect. And the sad thing of it is, despite all kindness of mami and her children Ko, she always takes his side. But you will see drama when they do full house.

I raised my eyebrows " To wata sabuwa thank God ma he's not in this house because  he will insult me and I will stay looking at him.

Ke raba kanki! It's because of this that the other maid was send out of this house. Said zee zee widening her eyes. To Wallah don't even say you know me if he catches you. Said zee zee

I laughed one thing I noticed with you is you are a scary cat. I was just kidding cuz  I don't want to be on this kind woman's black side.

She mumbled a wharever and whispered "because he's very dumb. He talks with words not sentence."